Spoiler Sister, In This Life, I’ve Become The Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Queen of manhwa

Queen of manhwa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the meaning behind the heart of the deep blue sea necklace Ariadne was given by the king in the beginning of the story? The fortune teller said whoever possessed it would rise to the throne, does the gem have some magical powers or blessed by their god ? Since it’s in the novel cover I’m assuming it will have some significance, I’m just wondering if it has been discussed in the novel it feels like the necklace was forgotten

2. kunnypux6

kunnypux6 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can you send it to me too? Thank you!

3. seaurchin

seaurchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In today's chapter
    Alphonso has given horses to Trevero's representative to obtain permission from Leo 3. I am seriously anxious about what Syphilis will demand in exchange for granting permission. I am worried that he might demand the annulment of Ari and Alphonso's marriage. I hope Alphonso does not regret it later. Accreto and Porto are both partners in crime with Guatieri, and Rubina caught them. But I think she is not going reveal it to syphils and she is going to help them for personal gain, most probably to gain support for Cesare to ascend to the throne.
    At this time I hate Syphilis more than any charcter in novel,his existence is curse

luliibunny and Mkh.97 like this.
  4. Mkh.97

Mkh.97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    H
    He is like a useless-bothering-and-annoying pimple, which hurt but still you need be careful around it lol:facepalm::blobjoy:

5. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    If Syphilis helps Terevero, it would imply he's asking Philip to invade the Etruscan Kingdom. If the Black Knight leaves San Carlo, it would be an open invitation for Accereto pirates to invade San Carlo. Technically, the Black Knight belongs to Ari-Alphonso, not the common army of the Etruscan Kingdom. Syphilis has stopped funding the Black Knight, and it's Ari who is now spending her money on its maintenance. So, syphilis has to persuade Alphonso to fulfill his order.

Syphilis never investigated murder of queen margeratte because of fear of phillipo.That much he fear of his own death.Terevero is asking for help against that phillipo

We don't know what Syphilis will demand, but if he tries to sabotage relationships,It is going to be his most foolish decision. it will make Alphonso to lose any remaining sympathy for syphilis. Alphonso instructed them to seek permission from Syphilis because he doesn't want the San Carlo society to blame Ari or spread dirty rumors against her due to his actions. Additionally, he doesn't want to leave Ari alone.

Alphonso is a holy war hero, and the Pope would never want to damage his relationship with him. Simon and Raphael are also there to protect their relationship.

Syphilis is nasty narcissistic person,we can't predict him because of so many factors involved in it
    So,I am worried for Ari and Alphonso because of him

Few days back we were discussing who will replace whose fate but here things are going south.

Also ,now Rubina knows secret of guatieri.Either she will get killed by them or she will get support for Cesare.I think it will depend on syphilis response to demand of Terevero.so,Rubina is actually playing with fire

Syphilis is someone who can't change. I always wanted Alphonso or Ari to pour heavily on him. He does all nonsensical things and never gets blamed for that. Syphilis is a failure as a king, father, husband, and father-in-law.

6. throughstars

throughstars Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused with Lucrezia backstory. I know she hated Arabella, but how can she run away with Ippolito's father, when she's pregnant? Does that mean that Isabella is not the priest child? Is that why she hated Arabella?

7. Queen of manhwa

Queen of manhwa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isabella is the cardinal daughter and so is Arabella , Lucrezia was pregnant with Arabella when she could have ran away with her lover. I’m guessing once her lover found out she was pregnant, he didn’t want to raise the child of another man, and abandoned her that’s why she hated Arabella so much, not because of her father, but because it ruined her plans to run away . It

throughstars likes this.
  8. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    In today's chapter
    As expected, Rubina asked Guaterier to support her grandson as son of Ertuscan kingdom,so that Cesare could ascend throne.I think Rubina will force Cesare to stage a coup this time. Now it looks like Cesare will assume the roles of both Cesare and Alphonso of FTL, with the latter probably being killed by Isabella.Juliana will be dragged in whole mess,I hope she got some conscience save herself from becoming part of treason.Not get blind in beauty of cesare

I don't like Cesare because of his misogynistic and narcissistic nature. He always viewed Ari as a trophy. Despite having ample opportunities to improve and change, he never did, ultimately ruining the meaning of love for other women and negatively impacting the lives of many, whether married or unmarried, by sleeping with them. His obsession with Ari initially began as a scheming love born out of an inferiority complex towards his brother, which later intensified because Ari helped him during his most vulnerable moments. Cesare found Ari useful because of her scheming, mistaking this usefulness for love. Now, he is delusional due to a combination of his inferiority complex and obsession. Love can never be toxic whatever internet claim but rather the relationship that becomes toxic when obsession is reason of that relationship it can only be toxic.

Throughout Cesare's life in this timeline, he has been presented with numerous opportunities for change and success , yet he has repeatedly failed.As a duke ,as commander-in-chief, As fiance ,when forcefully engaged to Ari, reflect on himself after engagement broke, start anew with Julia, and now as Archduke... have all ended in failure.

I can't believe but now I seriously feel pity for Cesare. His mother will likely be the reason for his ultimate demise. Neither Cesare nor his mother understands the meaning of responsibility.

What will Rubina do if it turn out to be granddaughter.???

It is bad but Ari and alphonso have to clear so many mess.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    FudgeCone, Latarana and luliibunny like this.
  9. lanana

lanana New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too pleasee

10. -prettylittleliess-

-prettylittleliess- New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And me pls!

11. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter was exciting...

Today, Rubina and Gautier were negotiating and discussing why Gautier is siding with Accreto. He explained that he wants to destroy Unaisola, hence he is increasing land prices and worsening public security, which will also raise logistics costs.Unisola will not able to fulfill promise of tax to king.Republic Porto would have caused damage through sea, while Gautier's actions through land. However, now Porto is struggling and the promises remain unfulfilled.

Rubina pondered over how Ari is helping Alphonso through Unisola to maintain his army. She realized that because Ari help Alfonso had not submitted to syphilis. Reflecting on her past decisions, she regretted and if she would have known before she would have begged Cardinal mere on feet to accept Cesare when Ari broke off their engagement:LOL:. She couldn't believe Ari would go to such lengths to support the person she loved.

She regretted not killing Isabella by making her to drink poison or making her fall off through trace. Ultimately, she revealed her motive of making Cesare the king, stating she would help him remove Unisola if he became king, as Cruso Vitelli, a strong supporter of Alphonso and business partner of Ari, was the chief of Unisola. Gautier saw the enemy of his enemy as a friend.

However, Gautier didn't trust Rubina, so he decided to push Isabella to eliminate Rubina...

12. Starlight900

Starlight900 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the novel, I think the most dangerous people for the protagonists are the duo of Isabella and August now, this couple is using a strange magic, anything else that happens to Ari or Alfonso can be solved with money, power and strategy But we don't know, not even Balasa Bordo's shaman grandmother knows if this whole problem of regression and karma can be solved. She is not absolutely sure. Isabella already killed a baby and the Moor restored her beauty by hiding her scars. And if she asked her new henchman to use his magic on Alfonso, it would be a disaster. So thinking like this, Rubina and Guaiteri seem less harmful to me.

13. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Isabella will try to seduce Alphonso to escape syphilis when he becomes bedridden or dies. She may resort to using black magic on him to achieve her goal, or she might even attempt to harm Ari. However, Alphonso wields the sacred Khaledbuch holy sword, which could offer him some protection against black magic. Isabella's attempt to seduce Alphonso failed at Ari's debutante ball, making him the only person she couldn't manipulate. Now, Alphonso despises her because she killed his child in womb and tried to harm Ari

I think Isabella is going to make Syphilis's last days hell. She will definitely abuse him, humiliate him, and curse him for making her life hell by making her to care for him. After becoming the mistress of Syphilis, she is now second in rank in nobility after Ari. Nobody will dare to accept her as a mistress; the only option remaining for her is Alphonso.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  14. Starlight900

Starlight900 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible. Or she could also have the Moor do something with his strange magic so that Alfonso falls into bed and is on the verge of death.That woman is a bitch.
    About the sacred sword, it caught my attention a lot. Could it be that whoever used it before was also a regressor?
    What happens when someone other than Alfonso touches the sword is strange and incredible . Wow....

15. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link

Moor caused the regression of Ari, making Ari half regressor and the other half Moor. The complete rules and laws of regression have not been revealed, so we don't know much about it. The real motive of Moor is also undisclosed. However, any sin committed by Moor is transferred to Ari.

Isabella desires power and money above all else. She even killed her own sister, Arabella. No one can wield the holy sword except Alfonso; if anyone attempts to, its weight increases by thousands. It seems the sword chooses its master. The last person to use it was King Lion in the first Crusade. There is a prophecy that the man who wields the sword will become the emperor of the entire central continent. This sword altered Alfonso's future, so I doubt even black magic can affect him, but Isabella will certainly attempt to seduce him.

Isabella possesses her own charm despite being a villain. If Isabella commits any mischievous acts, they always backfire on her, benefiting the person she targeted and correcting the plot in a positive way.Person who support her fall rapidly,you can expect what Gautier,Rubina and Cesare is going to face.Syphilis is already on her hook

Free Ocean likes this.
  16. Starlight900

Starlight900 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isabella always seemed like a pathetic villain to me, because all her evil actions backfire, and in the end she only hurts herself. More than that, super annoying. But now, with August at her side, she seems to me to be a more dangerous person than everyone else. I hope that the novel eventually tells me again that I'm wrong about Isabella and that Isabella doesn't succeed in harming my favorite couple.
    I hope Ari and Alfonso are okay, I would love for them to stay together in the end. I have read the novel up to chapter 539 and in the manga I am at chapter 88. So I'm aware of the details. But I haven't read the last chapters. The little I know about them is because of your spoilers. Thanks for the information about the new chapters. I have questions though. You wrote that Julia Helena and Isabella competed and spent 3000 ducats. What was the competition about? What did they spend so much money on? If you could talk about this. Thank you.

Tad1989 likes this.
  17. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes,With Augusto's assistance, Isabella emerges as the most dark person. I believe Ari should encounter Augusto sooner rather than later, as confronting him early on could provide her with hope for a future with Alfonso . Isabella's role is pivotal for Ari's dominance and acceptance in Nobel society by being Ari's competitor.

I think Ari still lacks a sense of ownership over Alfonso, and Isabella might awaken a permanent sense of possessiveness within her, essential for overcoming her low self-esteem regarding her suitability as Alfonso's spouse. Initially, Ari possessed some possessiveness due to Lerissa and her suffering during misunderstanding arc, but I believe it diminished due to the sudden change in family background due to cardinal status change and Yulhel emergence. So, both still have significant roles in Ari's life.

Same reason of jealousy to Isabella ,Yulhel bought so many items.

My worry now revolves around Syphilis, who has become a formidable adversary. I am worried about Alphonso and Ari

Actually, when Cesare asked for an affair, Ari rejected him and not took it as serious offence. She only realized later how his action could have damaged her reputation of prince's wife after she sees Palace staff. Rumors did spread afterward, but as a fight between Cesare and Alphonso. Cesare's understanding of love is twisted; he took Ari's help during his vulnerable time as love. Cesare will suffer because of Rubina, Gautier, and Isabella. He can become villian or He may even turn to Ari for help again, potentially misconstruing her assistance as love again, which could become a significant headache for her and what drama will then unfold. He is still delusional about Ari.Although she has given him closure, I still don't know how Ari will react to his sudden actions which she called as magical moments

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
    luliibunny likes this.
  18. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    In today's chapter (chapter 559), not much happened. Gautier and the Baroness Giordini were discussing Isabella's affair, leading them to drop the idea of her as a partner to counter Rubina. Gautier decided to wait until Cesare married Yulhel to negotiate with Rubina. Rubina went to meet Cesare to discuss his marriage with Yulhel. Cesare expressed that Yulhel is a child and suggested Rubina send her back to her country, feeling that what Rubina is doing is torturing hope and playing with emotions. However, Cesare still holds hope for Ari in his mind.

What's pathetic about Cesare here is that he appears to have changed and become matured, but in reality, he hasn't. He feels sympathetic towards Julia, yet simultaneously harbors dark intentions towards Ari.
    If we consider other aspects, since Yulhel is a noblewoman, it would be wrong to ruin her life. Similarly, since Ari was an illegitimate child in FTL, implying a lower status compared to Cesare, it was acceptable to ruin Ari's life in FTL.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  19. Starlight900

Starlight900 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate Cesar, but he's right, Julia Helena is a girl. In my opinion, she is very immature, spoiled and she thinks she knows everything, which is natural since she is 16 years old. But I must say that I expected her to be someone more thoughtful and intelligent since she is the daughter of
    a monarchy. She must have grown up in a court where intrigue and power struggles existed, with a higher education than any other nobleman or subject. In my opinion, if a more intense struggle for Etruscan power and throne broke out, she would not sur vive.
    She has fallen in love with Cesar, who is a bad man, she has approached Rubina, who only wants to take advantage of her and her money, she made Isabella's enemy, at the worst possible moment because now she has Agosto as an accomplice.
    Julia Helena has to go to her country to save her life, she must forget about the money, the king will not return it to her and Caesar is scum, he will mistreat her like Ari if they force him to marry her.

maymimi and luliibunny like this.
  20. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Cesare embodies the negative traits of both Rubina and Syphilis, making him a disastrous life partner for any woman. He values social status and utility in women. In Yulhel's case, social status isn't crucial as she's an outsider, and marrying her brings the responsibility of freeing the kingdom of Dodesa from heretics.

I believe Rubina will trap Cesare into marriage by linking it to obtaining the throne to get Ari. If Cesare marries Yulhel, Rubina will likely manipulate the situation, involving Gautier and Accreto, Making throne war dirty. Rubina's scheme revolves around her grandson, but if Yulhel will have a granddaughter, she'd likely mistreat Yulhel.I Hope, Yulhel realizes the situation and returns to her kingdom.

Cesare might find some peace in Pisano, albeit with delusions about Ari, Rubina can also stay peacefully there. However, their obsession with what they cannot have will eventually lead to their downfall. Rubina and Isabella similar in darkness of their character and dream, believe everything will go as planned without considering the consequences and risks.

Latarana likes this.