Spoiler Sister, In This Life, I’ve Become The Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 11, 2022.

1. seaurchin

seaurchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Isabella is the darkest villain in the novel. She is not going to get any redemption; in fact, she will face the worst fate. Syphilis was desperate to own her in the last chapter, which is why I am saying that he will give a great symbol of love by marrying her and he can ask for an annulment of the marriage between Ottavio and Isabella.

The rest depends on the author and how she wants to end the novel. If it is about Ari-alphonso, then Alphonso will attempt a coup. If it is about Ottavio and Isabella, then Cesare will attempt a coup, causing Rubina to lose any remaining sympathy. Syphilis will give all rights and power to Isabella as his wife. Reasons for the death of Rubina are piling up.

The story with Ari-alphonso is going to drag unnecessarily and and most of chapter between revealing of marriage and current chapter will become meaningless

luliibunny likes this.
  2. DancingShadow

DancingShadow New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone remembers when the time skip happens from teenager Ari to full grown? The manga is at the part when Ari is invited to the the dinner by the Queen and Rubina or whatever her name is decides to use her poison.

Queen of manhwa likes this.
  3. KOOJUNGMO

KOOJUNGMO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I want to know something, who's Juliana, Cesare's fiancee? When did she appear and how's her character, background and physical description? Is she good or bad? Also who's Syphilis?

4. Latarana

Latarana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome my dear :)
    So Juliana is a princess from a another country. She was send to this land to be the wife of a prince I think. It's for diplomatie.
    She fell in love with Cesar after a lot of thing she became her fiancée for now nothing is official. Cesar said he sleeps with her but it's not true. She is a little stupid and for now she's not a ally of Ari, she just follow her heart but now she has a finger burnt so maybe she will change. I'm sorry I don't remember her physical description...
    The Syphilis, it's like that we call the king the father of Cesar and Alphonso because he has the Syphilis and many sexual diseases...

Last edited: May 17, 2024
    KOOJUNGMO likes this.
  5. KOOJUNGMO

KOOJUNGMO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh you mean king leo III? the uglee old ass king? he's the worst character of this series along with rubina

Tad1989, jaskier and Latarana like this.
  6. Latarana

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly ! I hope for his death :)

jaskier likes this.
  7. Queen of manhwa

Queen of manhwa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens around chapter 270 I think so far in the manga it’s on chapter 150 of the novel , we got a long road ahead but props to the author for skipping a lot of unnecessary stuff , hopefully we get the timeskip arc in less than a year

Cesare fiancé Juliana is a teenage princess from her kingdom , she actually came to marry Alfonso to get his knights to come help her country which is at war but he exposes his marriage to Ari . She then sees Cesare and falls in love with his beauty . Her physical description I think she tan , and dark hair , so far she is neutral , she good because she doesn’t start anything bad but bad because she is willing to go far for Cesare .
    Syphillis is actually the king who actual name is Leo . He has a bunch of stds that the nickname stuck

Tad1989 likes this.
  8. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks god,It was about Cesare juliana not about Ari-alphonso..I will post summary latter..

luliibunny and Tad1989 like this.
  9. Tad1989

Tad1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank god! Oh and a thought just occurred to me, Julia Helena wished she and Cesare were both passionately in love, but did she specify with each other?

Last edited: May 18, 2024
    luliibunny likes this.
  10. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    200w (3).gif

Starlight900 and jaskier like this.
  11. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 583
    When Syphilis returned from Orte Forest, he heard news about Ari's miscarriage. After seeing Isabella's condition, he received confirmation that Ari had indeed miscarried. So, he somehow accepted their marriage. As divorce can happen for two reasons — either they married their own relative or there was no sexual relationship between them — Ari is out of both, so he can't put Alfonso back on the marriage market unless Ari dies.syphilis don't want to go head to head on this issue with Alfonso.

Syphilis also gave up on Ari as his potential partner because he didn't want to be compared with Alfonso's masculinity.(Disgusting )

Then Syphilis asked if it is possible to give the sacrament of marriage without permission from one parent. It was a question about Cesare and Juliana. They replied that the sacrament of marriage can be received with the consent of both parents unless there are special circumstances like Royal eddict, woman get pregnant

Syphilis replied about all the things that went wrong, how the situation got complicated as Alfonso was already married, and how Cesare and Juliana ended up together on dolphin island, juliana got her left ring finger burnt (of course, they never slept). Syphilis wants to send Juliana back as Machique doesn't want to marry Cesare due to lack of Army and his bad reputation

Priest Cecilia somehow grasped the issue and said if Alfonso's knight became the king's army, both of your sons, Alfonso and Cesare, would have no army. Priest Cecilia pressed while making Alfonso's black knight part of the king's army, Prince can't oppose because fear of his reputation get ruined and Syphilis can scold him. Syphilis felt disgusted at the suggestion.

(What most disgusting is that even though Ari was married to his son Alfonso, Syphilis continued to think of her as a potential partner until she not get miscarried

one step ahead Cesare thought about how he would be able to make Ari happy after she got pregnant with Alfonso.both Cesare and Syphilis are disgusting; Cesare is pro version of Syphilis)

12. Queen of manhwa

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of sad this chapter basically a recap of everything we already know . BUTTT we get to see how much dumber syphillis is , he still sees ari , his son’s WIFE , HIS DAUGHTER IN LAW , as a potential wife for himself even tho he got HOEBELLA with him . Im wondering if syphillis tried anything with hoebella in the FTL since he so infatuated with her .

Last edited: May 18, 2024
    Starlight900, romagb0 and Tad1989 like this.
  13. Starlight900

Starlight900 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what I wonder is: when will Isabel find out that Leo III wanted to make Ari queen? Men of royal blood want to make Ari queen. While Isabella had to use tricks and blackmail to get anyone to even consider making her the queen. :blob_grin: ha ha ha
    And well, about the new chapter, at least syphilis is not a harasser and does not ask for extramarital relations from married women. :blobpopcorn_cool:

luliibunny likes this.
  14. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed:blobjoy:so its ok if Isabella compares him and Cesare,right?haha

jaskier, Mkh.97, Starlight900 and 2 others like this.
  15. Queen of manhwa

Reading List:
    Link
    How does he still believe Isabella is a virgin ?? They were the gossip for maybe a year and the reason why Ari and Cesare were broken off , did he just forgot ?

jaskier, luliibunny and Latarana like this.
  16. Latarana

Reading List:
    Link
    He forgot about the kid she had so why not forgot her scandale with her sister's fiancé ?

17. Starlight900

Starlight900 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    César has a small "uhum", according to Ari. So I guess that's why he doesn't care. :blob_grin:

Last edited: May 19, 2024
  18. Queen of manhwa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahem Cesare probably got it from him , who knows where Alfonso got him um “double the size” according to ari

Starlight900 likes this.
  19. Tad1989

Tad1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as it’s distasteful for me to even tangentially refer to Filippo, maybe from Marguerite’s side?

Starlight900 and Queen of manhwa like this.
  20. Queen of manhwa

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so even tho king Philip disgusts me just as much . But then again Alfonso paternal grandpa could have been a great man , the double the size might have skipped a generation and a man in the next generation
    ( Cesare )

Starlight900 and Tad1989 like this.