Spoiler Sister, In This Life, I’ve Become The Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 11, 2022.

1. shayma hamad

shayma hamad New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one please please please give me the spoiler of what happened to ceaser after Ari death in the past life was what her stubid sister said true ? Thank you so much

Tad1989 likes this.
  2. Tad1989

Tad1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He ended up leading to Etruscan to ruin when it was invaded by the Moors.

3. shayma hamad

shayma hamad New Member

Reading List:
    Link

So he never felt sad or regret for losing Ari right? The fact she was killed by that bi***h was not sad to him? Also thank you so much for replying quickly ❤️❤️

Tad1989 likes this.
  4. Tad1989

Reading List:
    Link
    We really don’t know. What I just said is literally all we know about what happened to him in the 1st timeline. And you’re welcome no problem.

5. seaurchin

seaurchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 586
    Alfonso became anxious upon hearing the news of the gallico invasion, not because of phillipo, but because of syphilis. he feared that syphilis would call it treason if alfonso were to go there without his permission (because he was worried about ari's safety after her miscarriage and the people's attitude towards her when he refused to go to toranto).

sir descilio, who brought the news, became infuriated at how syphilis would get angry when the prince was taking the army for the protection of the kingdom. meanwhile, sir bernardino came with many soldiers and said, "you don't know about syphilis." they started debating about that. then alfonso asked them, "what is the reason for the existence of the country?"

Alfonso replied, "people give taxes through feudal lords to ensure their safety. that is why they enjoy all power. if we wait and allow him to invade, they have no right to enjoy power."(But currently Ari is funding everything about Army and palace,Real taxes are being wasted by Syphilis and Isabella including Rubina)

but sir bernardino said, "phillipo declared war on the pope, not on us." he was holding a paper which described all the accusations that phillipo made against pope. alfonso smiled and said, "the most corrupt king in the world is accusing others." then they discussed how this is invasion on the ertuscan kingdom.

Manfrendi brought Ari at the signal of Sir Bernardino. Every soldier called her princess and knelt down on one knee to pay respect to her. She agreed with Alfonso's view and said, "Phillipo will not leave without harming the people in the Gaeta region, and Syphilis would never have allowed him to pass through Ertuscan with any fair share." Bernardino has asked to bring Ari to persuade Alfonso not to involve in this fear of being blamed for treason.

Alfonso interrupted them, and he did not want his wife to get involved in trouble. Ultimately, he had to make a decision and take responsibility for it. (At this rate, if Syphilis does not recognize their marriage and invest Ari as a princess, Alfonso is surely going to do a coup.) He was very frustrated with Syphilis' attitude and couldn't ignore everything, so he decided this time he would not allow Phillipo to pass through the Ertuscan kingdom.

6. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Things are going the way we all expected. By the time Alphonso leaves, the Syphilis order will also arrive.Later Even if Syphilis thinks it's treason, he can't do anything because by then Alfonso will have become the hero of the Ertuscan kingdom and the strongest person in the entire central continent. If Syphilis tries to harm Alfonso, it will be difficult for him because every knight is bound to Alfonso by vassal homage, and they themselves will revolt to save him.

The author has already hinted that the feudal lord will deny taxes and Syphilis will become powerless. If Alfonso wins the war, maybe the feudal lord, out of shame or to come into the good graces of Ari-Alphonso, will give taxes to Ari-Alphonso and at the same time deny taxes to Syphilis. But I am interested in what lollypop Syphilis will give to Ari to make her follow his orders. Syphilis already knows the temperament of both Ari and Alfonso.Ari will never allow her husband to go out side of kingdom to die unnecessarily.She agreed with Alfonso because he is not going outside Ertuscan.

Last time, Ari forgot all her pride, begged, and even threatened to save Cesare. She even used Alfonso to save him. But now, this time, it is her husband — to be honest, the only person who has given her unconditional, unwavering love in the entire novel — and his life is important to save Ari from judgment day.

7. shayma hamad

shayma hamad New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much no wonder why i found nothing so far ❤️❤️

8. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    It really doesn't matter whether he regretted and felt sad or not. In the recent chapter, it was revealed that in the first timeline, Cesare deliberately fed Ari poisoned food to make her unconscious so that he could cut off her left ring finger. Ari was just an object to him in the first timeline. Yes, whatever Isabella said about Cesare before killing her was true. So, don't feel sympathy for Cesare; he literally doesn't deserve it.At least in first timeline Cesare and isabella was at same level and both deserve same hatred.better I should say he deserves more hatred than Isabella in first time line..

ValReads, Tad1989 and Manolyaisabella like this.
  9. Tad1989

Reading List:
    Link
    He cut off her finger?! He really is trash!

10. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he cut off her left ring finger. He could have chosen any finger, but he chose the left ring finger. It was not only a physical harm but also psychological, and emotional harm to her.

ValReads and Tad1989 like this.
  11. Mkh.97

Mkh.97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain Why was this need to cut the finger in the first place?

Tad1989 likes this.
  12. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Gaultier was the head of the nobles. The nobles had denied paying taxes to him. So, Cesare deliberately gave her poison and cut her finger to use as an excuse to punish him, by saying he tried to kill him and to instill fear in other nobles

Manolyaisabella and Tad1989 like this.
  13. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    The author wrote Cesare in such a way that people were always sympathetic to Cesare. Seriously, how can you feel sympathetic for a person who ruined the lives of so many women? Even after engagement broke, he slept with many black-haired girls back in Pisano. It is not very hard to imagine how Cesare would have manipulated their parents and relatives through money, and even used force or threats of some kind to bring these black-haired girls to his bed. Women are not objects that he will get easily anywhere to sleep with him every night ?? Author has revealed he has never slept with same woman again.

If it had been anyone other than Alphonso, Cesare would have harmed that person to get to Ari.Not to forget he wanted to hang Ari by rope and role head of Alphonso to force Ari to accept his love proposal.

Even currently, it is revealed that Cesare manipulated his friend's fiancée into his bed.He is trash who do not respect any girl, any relationship, or even any marriage

Even currently, people feel sympathetic and bad for Cesare because Rubina is forcing him to marry against his will or Juliana is forcing her feelings on him. Why did people supported Cesare and simped for Cesare to Ari in the engagement arc, and why did they not feel sympathetic and bad for Ari, wheb Cesare was forcing his feeling on her?

Cesare was sleeping with so many black-haired girls in Pisano and started to live an almost monk-like life after he returned to San Carlo and after Alfonso declared his marriage and said Ari is coming to the palace. Cesare himself started to live in the Queen's palace, which is occupied by Rubina. Cesare is trying everything to manipulate Ari, thinking she will notice him and leave Alfonso. Thank God he left for Toronto, and Ari got enough time to adjust herself in the prince's palace and even brought all her time-tested maids and servants from Demare, and definitely, she is going to keep them...

That is why I can't feel sympathetic for Cesare. Cesare is just not as dark as Isabella because he does not have Agusto by his side, but he has all the potential to become darker than.Isabella.

Last edited: May 26, 2024
    ValReads, Mkh.97, Latarana and 2 others like this.
  14. AxelGabriel

AxelGabriel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, so much said and thank you kid for the spoilers!!

Now, a little philosophy and understanding of human psychology!

Why do so many people love Cesard? Or even Isabella? It comes down to one word: "beauty"!

Our world is governed by this simple word "beauty"! It's the truth! We won't read a weebtoon where the characters are ugly, where the appearance of the heroine is unpleasant and so on, but Cesard is HANDSOME! If people are often on the side of these characters, it's not for their personalities, but for their beauties! This can be proven by the often favourable support for Cesard rather than Alphonso... (that of the readers!) I'm sure there are still some who continue to say "ha, this chemistry between Cesard and Ariane", because for them, you need the "most beautiful" more than the "noblest of soul"...

So, you're going to say to yourself that I'm saying, of those who love Cesard, that they're superficial, but in fact, no, it's wrong: they simply obey the rules imposed by society... The reign of beauty is absolute, handsome actor with thin bodies for movies, advertising, series, no ugly characters in manga, weebtone, comics, it's reserved for villains...

Name a work where the MC/ML is ugly! (really ugly) or fat or that he has an "anomaly" in the eyes of society. No scar either where they will be erased at some point...

We have to forget about these people, there's no point in telling ourselves that it's stupid while knowing that we're conditioned to think "that"... For real... As surely as some people think that pink should be reserved for women, that a woman should not do a complicated job and so on! Mentalities change, but the reign of beauty will never change...

Well, that said, I see that people who don't like heroin always read the story... Your opinion does not shock me, I will not try to change your mind, nor will I go back on arguments or anything else. Just to say that: Ariane is grey, neither white nor black, just between the two... Neither good nor bad, she does what she has to do for herself and those she loves. Point! I love her because she is one of the most logical characters I have seen in my life: a normal beauty, an ordinary physique, she makes mistakes, lets herself be carried away by logical feelings in view of her experience. It is imperfect!

But you... No, I'm not asking you why you don't like it, but why are you reading this story?
    Why read a story where you don't like FL when you KNOW how it's going to end for her! She WILL have the ML and they will have children! She IS the heroine and it always ends the same way, the heroine has everything it takes...
    I'm not spoiling, I've NEVER seen a Korean novel that ends badly for the heroine so you don't expect it to end any other way, do you?

Hautetoast, Mkh.97 and Tad1989 like this.
  15. shayma hamad

shayma hamad New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much for the spoiler❤️❤️ but i never said i was sympathetic towards him i just wanted to know whether he felt something or not obviously his the worst character i can understand it just by reading the fact that he cut off her finger what an as***, i am glad that Alfonso is there ❤️

Tad1989 likes this.
  16. Hautetoast

Hautetoast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree.

Aside from looks, it's also got to do with the acceptance of toxic relationships, particularly in the position of women. So most of the stories we will see it's the male character being abusive and the female character (and some readers) eating it up.

I think portraying abusive relationships is fine, but there needs to be a lesson - the abused character should walk away instead of staying. Otherwise it's normalising this type of relationship.

What's good about this story is that it shows the gray areas too, like Ari still having some hopes for Cesare but ultimately he doesn't change because that's just who he is.

Another point to consider is how good characteristics are often considered "boring", so a bad boy like Cesare can be popular because he provides the thrills and excitement of a roller-coaster ride, and a story is supposed to be entertaining. Case in point - House Hufflepuff in Harry Potter is often made fun of and looked down upon but if you examine the House characteristics closely, it is the ultimate green flag.

ValReads, Tad1989 and Mkh.97 like this.
  17. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not a kid, but my few feelings or reactions may still be close to that of a kid. However, I love exposing my vulnerabilities in this internet world because the real world is full of problems, commitments, responsibilities, and no room for the real person inside you.

I have read a lot of books, mostly about life and higher thinking, but I wanted to read some novels. Probably, this is going to be my first and last novel. I think I am still emotionally immature, and I don't want to emotionally drain myself again.

You claim you don't want to change my view, but you know you are changing it. Nevertheless, I have always liked your comments; you always present a mature version of everything. Maybe we can discuss many things together, but I know it is not possible. However, if a parallel universe exists, some version of us must be discussing things.

To be honest, I am reading this novel because of Alphonso. Throughout the novel, the author has constantly put Alfonso in frustrating situations where he knows nothing and is easily misunderstood by everyone, but he did his best with whatever he had. At an age when Cesare was Ari's debutante partner by royal order, Alfonso is on his way to kill Phillipo and going head-to-head with Syphilis. While Cesare and Raphael easily get the support of the reader, Alfonso has made his own way and proved himself. In this timeline of the novel, Ari mostly suffers because of her decisions, Cesare suffers because of his own thinking, but Alfonso is suffering due to decisions made by others.

I agree, Ari is a grey character. To be honest, she is on the whiter side for everyone but still on the darker side for Alphonso. Even in the recent chapter, Ari knows that Alfonso decided not to do anything with her for 3 months, but still, she is eating reed. That doesn't make sense after she knew the side effects of reeds and can't be justified through trauma from past or judgement day. I don't know what kind of mental trauma Alfonso will face in the future. I know he will never get angry at her, but again, Alfonso will blame himself and curse himself thousands of times, thinking she is doing all this because of him, like he did during the miscarriage.

If I support Ari, it is all because of Alfonso's unconditional love for her. The author never described his pain and suffering like she did for Cesare, but the way he cursed himself in every possible way when Ari had a miscarriage, and what holds for Alfonso in the future if Ari keeps behaving this way.she want to give ultimate blow to Alfonso by doing these nonsense with herself.She want to give Alfonso throne but subconsciously making sure that Alfonso get ultimate emotional breakdown for loving her.

Cesare not only ruined the lives of many women by taking their virginity and discarding them later, but he also ruined the lives of engaged and married women by sleeping with them and humiliating their fiancés and husbands so much that they would never accept their fiancées or wives, and sometimes even broke up their relationships. In many cases, he brainwashed married women to the extent that they left their husbands and lived their whole lives in suffering (as revealed in Chapter 486). I can't tolerate such a person. These types of people should never be glamorized. I know these things add thrill to the story, but they only bring darkness.

It is ironic that Ari held hope in such a trash person, and that trash person wants to harm Alfonso and Ari out of his obsession for her.

Ari hated Ippolito, and people hated him for using Maleta, but compared to Cesare, Ippolito was just a kid. Cesare is even worse than Ippolito.

Last edited: May 28, 2024
    ValReads and Tad1989 like this.
  18. Hautetoast

Hautetoast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am probably nitpicking at this point, but I don't see Ippolito as "just a kid". It's not just about Maleta (and her unborn child with him!), but also the callous way he discarded his mother and how he targeted Bianca.

I think Cesare at least has some love for Rubina? Ippolito has completely no familial love. Ultimately these two are the same in the way they are both very narcissitic.

19. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 587
    The prince's palace suddenly descended into chaos after Alfonso decided to go after Phillipo. There was a lot of tension in the prince's palace and the camp of the Black Knights. Ser Bernardino wondered how he was going to clean up the whole mess. He had a double burden: not only to go to war but also to handle paperwork. He thought Syphilis would have done something else instead of going to war. However, Ari said she would help him with the paperwork and asked to check it before he left.

Bernardino asked her why she didn't stop Alfonso. Ari supporting his decision to go was opposite to her nature, as she is always cautious and careful. After entering Palazzo Carlo, Ari consciously made the decision not to go against Syphilis's wishes, even if it harmed her.

She said she didn't stop him because of his expression. Even if she had stopped him, he would not have changed his decision. He was silent when Syphilis imposed ludicrous and unreasonable taxes. He controlled himself when his child miscarried, the last symbol of loyalty, but not this time; tolerating invasion is beyond the scope of a monarch.

Bernadio not satisfied with her explanation and he felt like some has threw axe on his leg.Ari just bitterly smiled at his reaction

Sir Descilio, who was excited about the expedition, came running, huffing. He had brought the king's messenger with him. The messenger was very fleshy (probably sent by Syphilis to intimidate Alfonso). Ari came forward, bending on knee to pay respect to him, but his junior, who was with him, had more common sense, knowing Ari is the next queen and currently an unofficial princess, talked with her more courteously. He asked about Alfonso, and Ari replied he had gone outside to meet with his knights, hiding everything.

Thinking as the wife of Alfonso, Ari was most eligible to hear Syphilis's announcement. It was Syphilis's order to go to Terevero to save the pope (shameless Syphilis, ordering as if he takes care of all the expenses of the prince's palace and the Black Knights). It was a relief for Ari, as Alfonso was never going to be seen as a traitor.

Alfonso was giving a motivational speech to the Black Knights, and everyone departed with a firm resolution to win.

(Alfonso has now completely turned his back on Syphilis, and Syphilis sent an order calling him a loyal son. Whenever Syphilis meets him, I think Alfonso will show real anger. It is going to increase further when he knows what kind of proposal Syphilis has made with the Terevero envoys.)

(It look like our theory that people pressure will force Syphilis to investiture Ari a princess is going to be true.But still Syphilis should get ready for humiliation he will face for not accepting Ari as daughter in Law and not giving her official title of princess,After this Alfonso will become hero of Terevero and Ertuscan both,along with holy war hero and came in line to ascend on throne of Gallico,prince louis is very little to ascend on that throne..when simon failed to become pope , Alfonso has promised Ari to give land and I think Alfonso will gift gallico to Ari)

(It is also a subtle confirmation that the coup by Cesare can never be successful. Ertuscan, Terevero, and even Gallico will rise against Cesare. He can't make excuses like in his past life and this time Alfonso is hero of everyone.)

Author has decided to update daily till June 1 ,I will try to spoil chapter daily.I just hope Ari become official princess by end of this war.

20. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree Cesare has some love for Rubina, but I think it's mostly because Rubina has tight control over Cesare by force and emotional blackmail. Somehow, Rubina has been able to feed into his mind that he is nothing without her and that he will not be able to live without her. All of Cesare's resentment against Rubina that he has developed over time has turned to hate for others, mostly against Alfonso, and now Juliana is a new addition. Probably, he tries to compensate for those feelings by ruining the lives of women, by conquering their bodies.

It is Rubina who normalized the ruining of women's lives for Cesare. She always clears up his messes. I think this is also the reason why Cesare is so obsessed with Ari, because in this life also, Ari cleared up his mess during the Gallico attack.

That is why I believe after the death of Rubina, Cesare's obsession for Ari is going to skyrocket. Probably in this life, he will attempt a coup to snatch Ari from Alfonso. Isabella has started understanding Cesare more than Ari, so she will manipulate Cesare to attempt a coup for Ari. Perhaps Rubina's dream of making Cesare king will also trigger him to attempt a coup.

Starlight900 and Tad1989 like this.