Spoiler Sister, In This Life, I’ve Become The Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Queen of manhwa

Queen of manhwa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how this is going In Alfonso favor , he won’t let Philip get away after all he has done , it looks likely that he will kill philip next chapter or capture him and let him rot in a dungeon for the rest of his life . I hope once defeated galico will belong to Ari and Alfonso moving the story along to begin their crown prince and princess arc

Tad1989 likes this.
  2. seaurchin

seaurchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be busy next weak I will post summary of whole weak on next Sunday...

3. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker

Grandmaster Luke Skywalker Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In big 2024 people still wants Cesar and Ariadne to end together crazy people ngl and also Isabella really became a c*m toilet to every 2nd person in this novel lmao?

Isabella really is a failure as a character, feelin so bad for her fans if she has some

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2024
  4. Queen of manhwa

Reading List:
    Link
    We will miss your summaries , hope to see you on Sunday

Isabella could have been a great villainess , the first time we saw her she actually spoke facts and sounded like she was a well thought out character . After Ari went back Isabella started making childish paybacks for small things Ari did , and they all backfired . After marrying Octavio she just let herself be treated like a prostitute , FTL Isabella would have not done that as she holded out so many years to Cesare and I felt she would have found a better way to get the money . Isabella hasn’t been smart in my opinion at all exept that one scene we first saw her in the tower

Starlight900 and Tad1989 like this.
  5. Tad1989

Tad1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least part of it can be explained by age, you’re comparing a 32 year old woman to a 17 year old girl. Of course a child isn’t going to be as smart and capable as someone with a fully developed prefrontal cortex! Ari has been exploiting her youth and inexperience to disadvantage Isabella.

6. Queen of manhwa

Reading List:
    Link
    Isabella could have been a great villainess , the first time we saw her she actually spoke facts and sounded like she was a well thought out character . After Ari went back Isabella started making childish paybacks for small things Ari did , and they all backfired . After marrying Octavio she just let herself be treated like a prostitute , FTL Isabella would have not done that as she holded out so many years to Cesare and I felt she would have found a better way to get the money . Isabella hasn’t been smart in my opinion at all exept that one scene we first saw her in the to
    I’m also talking about when Isabella an adult after a timeskip . For example she became the mistress of an old aging king ? He will die soon and when he does she out of power , Cesare don’t want her and Alfonso waiting to kill her first chance he has . Yes Ariadne has a huge advantage because of her mental age but Isabella made bad decision after bad decision . So far her plans are mostly influenced by agosto so I’m wondering where her schemes will go now especially with the coup and installation of Alfonso and Ariadne as crown prince and princess . I hope the author does give Isabella some great villainess moment before her defeat because she was dumbed down from her adult self in FTL

Starlight900, Mkh.97 and Tad1989 like this.
  7. Tad1989

Tad1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True but she’s also younger than she was, and Ari’s triumphs against her have shaped her differently than she used to be. Remember in the FTL, Ari really did think she was a sweet kind girl up until meeting Isabella in the tower. Ari has done a good job of ripping away the mask she wore in front of everyone, and right now no one but the king is fooled by it. Because Ari was like a loyal dog, Isabella could keep her headstrong impulses she got from Lucrezia in check. With Ari refusing to lay down and take any abuse, Isabella couldn’t control her temper, and that has led her into more situations where she couldn’t keep her temper, which is why she’s in the situation she is of being an old king’s whore and not married to a handsome young prince.

Starlight900 likes this.
  8. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    #spoiler
    I will post a summary on Sunday, but for now, here's the conclusion: Alphonso has won the war. He did not kill Phillipo as a sign of his monarchy. Ari is the first to receive the news, and Alfonso has asked her to come to Trevero with him. It looks like Ari is on her way to becoming a princess and empress

Syphilis lost his chance to get on good terms with Alfonso. After winning, Alfonso paid homage to his mother for taking revenge for her and stated that the next person on his list is the one who has caused his mother the most sadness i.e. Syphilis This marks the official start of Alfonso's rise, as he no longer cares about Syphilis, official downfall of Syphilis and there is a high chance the kingdom will be plundered while Alfonso and Ari and their black knights are away. Every one of us wanted Alfonso not to leave Ari behind.

9. Starlight900

Starlight900 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Queen of manhwa

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so glad Alfonso finally won the battle and will take revenge for his mother. Starting to think that in this timeline the ones to act the coup will be Alfonso and Ariadne, but without bloodshed. Either that or Alfonso will force syphillis to make him and Ariadne as crown prince and princess positions and from there Alfonso will slowly take power and the king looses himself .

11. seaurchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 598-600
    It was Alphonso. Phillipo said this was a matter between him and the Pope. Alfonso replied with nothing. Seeing no reply from Alphonso, Phillipo tried to please him. He said he is borrowing will leave Ertuscan in a few hours and will leave in 6 hours. Phillipo lost 2000 light cavalry and 150 heavy cavalry in the war with Alphonso, and Alphonso captured 6 cannons and gunpowder. Phillipo was trying all means to persuade Alphonso with all his humility.

Then he thought about Jean. Jean is the only reason for Phillipo's existence; he will go and hug him. Phillipo said, 'What are you getting from Terevero to stop me?' Alfonso said that he has no interest in Terevero; he is doing it for him. Alphonso remembered the assassination attempt on him in Jesarche. The blade used by the assassin is similar to Phillipo's. He asked him about that, and Phillipo turned blue. Phillipo abused Alfonso and again called Alfonso for a one-on-one fight. Phillipo thought Alphonso would deny that fight, but Alfonso quickly became ready. Phillipo's face became distorted. Alfonso pulled out his holy sword. Phillipo was mesmerized by his sword. Alfonso swung his sword, and decorations from Phillipo's horse were removed. On seeing this, Phillipo thought if this continued, he would fall quickly.

Alphonso attacked again, this time it collided with Phillipo's armor in hand, causing him a lot of pain. Phillipo asked for forgiveness again, but Alfonso attacked him again, this time breaking Phillipo's sword in two pieces with a single strike. One of Phillipo's knights gave his sword to him. This time, Alphonso aimed at Phillipo's right shoulder, which got cut, and Phillipo fell to the ground. He removed the armor from Phillipo's face with his leg. A lot of blood was coming out of Phillipo's mouth. Alfonso said this was his revenge for cutting elko hand and killing his mother

Alfonso looked toward the sky and prayed to his mother for returning half of his revenge, hoping she would enter reincarnation. He thought the only person left to take revenge on is the parson who made his mother always sad that is Syphilis. He did not kill phillipo for future negotiation ,as sign of monarch and as he not just a son now but now also a husband, and he has to protect Ari and has a kingdom to rule

Alfonso sent 10 messengers to inform Ari that he has won the battle. , Sancha and Felicite jumped on the news of victory, and Ari told Sancha to prepare her clothes as Alfonso had asked her to come to Terevero by the first ray tomorrow. In a letter, Alfonso complained to Ari that she did not trust her man. Ari grumbled how can she know the future? The future she knew has already changed.' Actually, Ari sent multiple letters to Alphonso discussing all scenarios of negotiations and negative point but she not discussed about capturing Phillipo in plane. Sancha started to prepare for Ari's departure. Sancha asked Ari to seek the deep blue sea heart; Ari denied, saying it's national treasury, but on repeated persuasion from Sancha, he agreed to take the deep blue sea heart necklace. Felicite was accompanying Ari there. Felicite thought she had no jwellery to wear there. Terevero was all closed; only the back gate was open. Then someone entered from the side gate and said he has returned