Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fighting everyone ! i already stayed at home 3 weeks and do nothing, that's why i have so much time to read and translate the novel and i'm enjoy it so far :aww:
    for me TAE is one of best Love fantasy story, if this japanese manga i'm sure TAE already being adapt to anime. I Love the newest TAE poster for the next season if someone ask me with who she ended up with ? i just reply with this poster :blobhero:

@MOMO26
    THIS !!!! all my fav webtoon going into HIATUS :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    Eodez, Akiyuki_chan and shelldon like this.
  2. meliantiqua

meliantiqua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @booho, ahhhh can't thank u enough for blessing us with these spoilers! And yeah, it's one of the best stories I've read in a while. I gave up on daughter of the emperor because it was so draggy. WMMAP hmm... not sure how i feel about that manhwa yet though. I'm guessing this is an unpopular opinion since a lot of people rave about that manhwa but I just can't stand the dad and athy's mum for some reason xD

booho likes this.
  3. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhu

Dat Corona Virus should be gone!!

booho likes this.
  4. Ipexu

Ipexu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you shouldn't judge the manhwa without reading it. It's probably the best thing to do to remove it from your reading list or whatever after you actually give it a go, at least for a few chapters. The reason i'm saying this is because i judged it before reading it too and unlike other people it fit my tastes. So i say please don't criticize the story plot nor the character development. What you do only causes the reader to look less forward to reading the manhwa compared to the other ones. Btw everyone is going like: "She ended up with the prince who killed her" and stuff but I don't think it's a huge issue in the story since at the time the characters couldn't control their feelings towards eachother. It is already said that God was the one who decided their fate which they could never change. When you continue reading the story you realize that the prince didn't hate the mc in that sort of way AT ALL before God's daughter came and caused their strings of fate to get tangled. Other than that there is Allendis and Carsen who are really fun to read. Allendis has a mysterious and a little bit of a yandere side to him while on the other hand Carsen who always speaks his heart out no matter what and has a fun personality which makes you feel attached to them and want to read the story more. Oh, I almost forgot about mc's father and her dead mother, they are one of the reasons for you to be reading the story with curiosity. This is just a simple notice for you to remember that it's not just a simple romance manhwa. Please don't abandon the the story the they abandoned the mc.

Akiyuki_chan, shelldon and booho like this.
  5. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to stay at home for 3 weeks, but also have to work online to financial support myself.
    So the situation is, I stay all day in my little room, eyes stuck on screen with unlimited works, barely have any real social contacts save for my family :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I miss my snacks so much, but I can't buy them :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    The spoilers and this forum is one of my saviours

MOMO26 and booho like this.
  6. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh samee, i drop DOTE, and for WMMAP i like the art but not really rave XD I love TAE because their character development really good, even the B side character like Carsein's dad it's really fun to read LOL

7. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I dropped DOTE coz I think there are no important problems going on from the start, and WMMAP (the manhwa) is dissapointing at this point, but TAE always exciting and never boring for me! :blobcheeky:

Anyway, does anyone knows if there is a discord to discuss TAE & could I join it? IIRC there's a discord for spoilers at some point but it was deleted/limited access only? I'm just asking if there's another discord which we can join freely to discuss things, and also chat real time coz I think we need that in times like this :blobsweat:

meliantiqua likes this.
  8. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for discord i just know wondering willows ? but i don't know how to join XD or just make a new one LOL

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  9. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys

Quarantine really ruined me......

Yesterday, I really wanted to buy books, watercolors, brushes and unipin....

I really wanted to go inside National bookstore and other art supplies stores....
    (I feel relaxed when surrounded by a bunch of books and art supplies)
    It really satisfying to go inside these stores.

I know digital art but I prefer traditional art.

littlebunnyjuju likes this.
  10. meliantiqua

meliantiqua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing thaat I like about DOTE is the father/daughter scenes. Other than that, shit got draggy (basically the manhwa is 70% Asisi interactions and I don't give a damn about that dude) and i don't even understand where the plot is going right now. Yeah, I agree with you on WMMAP. The father/daughter scenes in that one just didn't do it for me so when Claude lost his memories or whatever, I was like... meh.

11. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr! The plot of DOTE was kind of messy and it's like you have to read how their life goes EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

It would be good if there was a real villain there.. For example, It was said that he has a younger son with another woman but he never met another woman after his daughter was born which is Ariadna. It might have been one of his brothers that survived during the massacre of his family. His brother's son (Idk but it's just my gut) might be good to be the villain and walking the same footsteps as the emperor. ( you know give him a sad history and mother scream to him and all because emperor does not see her and make her as his empress)

Orrrr (it was also said that Ariadna's mother origin was a witch) she could just discover that she's not just any witch's daughter but born with chuchu ability ganern after changing her father.

Lol :D welp we don't know how this story might proceed but I'm hoping that they should give a proper plot next updates.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Akiyuki_chan and MiserableSOUL like this.
  12. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EXACTLY what I mean about 'no problems going on from the start'. It really just about the everyday life of Princess Ariadna --> they should just change the title with this, just to be clearer. Lol.

I adore all daddies in those series though. Caitel, Claude, Anastascius, Keirean. Freaking hot & young papa :blobnosebleed:

MOMO26 and booho like this.
  13. Mis Occ

Mis Occ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing our own opinion. The main point for me is that Tia's PTSD is not at all addressed. No matter that 2nd TL Ruvel is better, it shouldn't be magical reasons for Tia's PTSD to not be addressed. The author is trying for a very f*cking failed attempt at it, by pseudo saying that Tia does not want to get into anything bcs of Jieun; but then after that, nothing. The author just keeps pointing and pointing and pointing to how 2nd TL is "better" and fuck that. That shouldn't dismiss how Tia has memories of suffering bcs of Ruve, Ruve's tragic backstory or no. Oh, I mean that 2nd TL Ruve IS better, but that only just addresses HIS problems in the first TL and not at all Tia's no matter how connected they are, it just smoothes things along. For me, that smoothing along, should realistically just make them friends and not lovers. The author is also making other potential ML like Allen have psychotic tendencies so that she can rightfully ship her with Ruve, thats just poor writing. Many people as well as myself can't stomach the idea of her ending up with that trash Prince because she's going to go through endless drama again (being an empress is not peaceful ya know). She deserves a carefree lifestyle after she experienced that shit in her past life. Even if that prince changed for the better, so what? It doesn't mean that he deserves her.

So once again poor writing and poor decisions from the author, no wonder this doesn't have a proper translator. What I find funny is that Tia's mom's dying wish to trash prince was that he take care of her daughter. How I screeched and laughed sarcastically in my head. How the author wrote the gods is poorly done as well, can't even give her oracles of advice and just compromised to her after she died, so much for being a child of god.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    rosie.rose likes this.
  14. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, i didn't read book 2-4 but people say the latest chapter 116-117 on manhwa, there no such a scene on the novel ( ruve-tia moment ), so i think the manhwa author add some additional scene.

15. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction on the bolded part. You know what they say about assumptions.

Any Korean or Asian novel or material isn't required to be translated to English. The reason is mostly the licensing and tranlation costs, not because of the author or whatever your opinion is. So don't jump on the conclusion or assume that every material will have an English translation. Even the popular WMMAP doesn't have an official English translation. If the publisher doesn't want it to be translated into English, it will never have a translation. That means good or bad quality has nothing to do with it. This work isn't available for publishing in other countries anyway so its very bold of you to think that the material isn't being translated because, in your opinion, it is bad.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  16. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Gosh, If TAE allow incest:blobcheeky: i ship Tia with HER DAD aka.KEIRAN :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Akiyuki_chan and shelldon like this.
  17. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    But I ship her with a sword literally....

I ship Tia with a literal sword

18. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since tia has ruve already, i ship myself to carsein. Lol.

Akiyuki_chan and booho like this.
  19. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since many are commenting about author, i wonder if yuna is a writer for a certain company or a student/someone who likes to write as a past time and the created novel got hit. I mean i read some stories in wattpad and some of the authors were students/doctor/others that has a hobby of making a novel.
    Sorry guys i tried to search in google but it didnt say much.

20. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    wmmap?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.