Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was in the manhwa. It was different in the novel...

Eodez likes this.
  2. dr biscuit

dr biscuit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even without making amalgam between 1st and 2nd timeline ruve, i'm not sure that Ruveliss is a healthy choice for Tia.
    Even if i am kinda okay with ruve x tia thanks to all of your arguments, number one in my heart will be always carsein.

3. dr biscuit

dr biscuit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the unborn child ? In the manhwa, Ruve just left Tia at domestics hands to run after Jieun but was it different in the novel ?
    If no, why everybody says that he killed the baby?

LockedPuppet likes this.
  4. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    If I may clarify, that part was unmistakably an accident. He didn't even mean to bump into her and he was clearly freaking out too.

Eodez likes this.
  5. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really thanks you because Eodez and You try and try again and again to make them understand but they don't want to understand.

6. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol bless you @LockedPuppet

I wonder is there no way for @Regalia1896 to just quote post the compilation post onto the first post >~>? Some of these accusations towards the story gets really old;;;

Svitlanak and LockedPuppet like this.
  7. Lykalee

Lykalee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you very much @LockedPuppet !!! I'm so grateful for this. I'll always quote this so people who want the spoiler will see this ❤❤❤

8. dr biscuit

dr biscuit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An anime about this manhwa would be so great:)

9. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    An update on the hiatus thing!

I asked about the reason behind the hiatus on the Wandering Willows Discord, and apparently it's fairly common protocol so that the creators can make more chapters ahead of time. What's weird about this one is that it's just a bit earlier than usual since the chapter doesn't say "season end" or have an endnote. So it's likely just prepping for the next season.

Eodez, Uncopyright and shelldon like this.
  10. subaru096

subaru096 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to Tia's father?? can anyone spoil....plz plz plz

11. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ANYWAYS, arguments aside cuz this is for spoilers, can anyone spoil what's happening on chapter 113 in the raws?:blobReach:

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  12. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    Of the manhwa or novel? I can't quite help with the novel but if you poked around you could probably find that chapter of the manhwa somewhere around the web since it's been way past that point.

He basically gets a happily ever after along with his daughter. I think someone in the thread mentioned earlier that he dies of old age surrounded by friends and family. There was some ambiguity about his fate at one point because it's implied that Allendis had planned to get him killed somewhere down the line for standing between him and Tia, but nothing came of it because Allendis realized he wasn't in a stable state of mind and left. So yeah, happy end for Tia's dad too.

CottonKey and Eodez like this.
  13. Ellavader6666

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa on newtoki, it looked like shit was going down but i can't understand sheet:blob_teary:
    oh i just realized i wrote 13, i meant 113 my bad

14. marjie94

marjie94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody could help me relieved my frustrations pleeaasseee because i have been reading the novel and im really confused from 300 and above chapters. I get it that RuvexTia is currently sailing and they got married at the end. But after with some chapters ahead of the wedding ceremony were really vague but some are understandable, it's like reminiscing of their past. My point is i am desperately searching for ruvextia moments but the scenes change so quickly and i don't know which are true anymore.

15. marjie94

Reading List:
    Link
    Is tia really infertile? I hope nottt T__T

16. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first timeline yes, due to the poisoning, though she was able to get pregnant once with 1st timeline Ruve's baby, but after the miscarriage she was told her body wouldn't be able to handle making another. The second timeline is different of course though 2nd Timeline Ruve said that wouldn't matter to him so long as she's happy going into marriage with him.

Oh don't apologize, we all make typos!

Chapter 113 is basically a debate as to whether or not Tia or Jieun was the legitimate children of Vita. There's a lot of debate amongst nobles and the aristocratic faction because both of them were given names by Vita, "Pioneer" and "Graspe", but at the same time Jieun literally got thrown into their world by Vita.

One of the Roots of Vita (basically a sage or high priest/archdeacon) got called in to assess the situation. He said that technically Jieun would be the legitimate one, but it can't be denied that Tia herself was also chosen, so it's likely that they're both children of Vita. BTW the sage is mainly neutral since the Church of Vita doesn't really care about social power and the like, and unlike most fantasy churches are 100% legit.

Anyways afterwards the Root of Vita casts a spell on Tia when she isn't looking that rejuvenates her a bit, he does this because he's rooting for her but overall wants to stay neutral between her and Jieun. At this point, Tia is at risk of being ousted from the Emperor's faction even with Ruve supporting her. Tia crosses paths with Jieun in the hallway where Jieun greets Tia "Did you miss me?" basically confirming she has her memories from the 1st timeline.

17. marjie94

Reading List:
    Link
    I just heard a spoiler that they have 3 kids and one will be the successor of house monique. Is it true???

18. ZainabJ.

ZainabJ. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask one thing? Will the ending be same in the comic as the novel?
    Cuzzz I really want that!!!!

19. LockedPuppet

Reading List:
    Link
    Not too sure, you might wanna check up with @Eodez on that one since it's from the novel and I don't have access to that. I DO remember that Ruve becomes remembered for being an amazing father and raising one of the Empire's best emperors.

The manhwa is not complete yet.

Apparently I heard that they were planning on adding things, but it's unlikely they'll change the final pairing and overall end. For one, they push Ruve x Tia even harder, including adding in additional scenes and taking a few scenes Tia had with the other MLs out at least according to the discord. Fans would legitimately be more upset if they didn't end up together.

Especially later on and even at the point of the story now, Tia and Ruve have so much chemistry together it wouldn't make sense from a storytelling standpoint to change it just because some people from overseas who don't read it to begin with don't like the final pairing. It's pretty decently popular in Korea to boot.

So yeah it's pretty likely the end will stay the same, just some stuff will be added to the middle since I heard it got pretty boring at some points in the novel.

ATM it's in a hiatus. Apparently a lot of manhwa do this so the artist can draw stuff ahead of time, this one is a bit weird tho since it came in before the season ended. IIRC Season 3 came in pretty fast after Season 2, so that's probably why it's so abrupt now.

TL;DR Tia and Ruve's romance is very central to the story. At the point the comic is in now it's already pretty obvious who she'll end up with.

20. Ellavader6666

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for clarifying!:aww:

LockedPuppet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.