Spoiler The Baby Prisoner in the Winter Castle

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 12, 2023.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully she ate the royal family

Creolenerd likes this.
  2. midi

midi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So here is how she escaped death
    The queen mother, such an evil person, she is from a marquess family, she was the second wife of the previous king. She had her first child (with one of her knights) the current king who was very kind and gentle, she forced him to kill a criminal with his own hands when he was 14 (same happened to Max as he was forced to kill a criminal by his father at the same age) this caused the child a lot of mental health issues, besides the fact that she continues to abuse him in his 30s. Most disgusting thing is she abuses her son the current king and only mentions her palm that is swollen because he made it so.. her son also only thinks about her palm and how hurt it was because of him.
    She has twins later with one of her knights, she disposes of the girl, gives her to her father in exchange for him killing her husband and the lead wizard (Noah's mother). The girl lives at her aunt who is poor.
    She killed the first wife of the previous king with poison because she was jealous of her having a great son and a loving husband, even though she wasn't from a prestigious background, what pushed her to this decision was tha the first queen discovered the affair, and wanted her to come clean about it and said she would support her to convince the king to forgive her and accept the child. the first queen loved her and cared for her.
    She hates Max ( I am guessing it is because she hated his mom)
    She conspired with the son of Noah's teacher, who wanted to kill Noah. She forged blood tests to prove her kids are the king's sons
    She treats her children as disposable for her own good.
    She tried to kill her daughter, Eugene, with poison as soon as she got first place in the civil servants' competition, because it draw attention to the child and which could make her crime known later. (Apparently the children of kings are never twins, so finding the girl is a proof of infidelity)
    As soon as the current king lost his marbles a bit, she manipulated him to kill his beloved brother Max then kill himself, her next son then would be king, and since he was only 16 she would have all the power . But clarice is able to help the current king change his mind and get back to his gentle self. And support his brother.
    It all started with an big attack from the beasts on the north. It was a very difficult situation, so the current king joins hands with prince Vincent to help max after being persuaded by Clarice to not follow on his mother's plans. The situation is getting better especially that clarice arrives with a golem (he identity as golem master is still hidden).
    The current king promises her pardon as soon as the ordeal is over.
    The queen and her knights held hostage the refugees from the north that fled the monsters, to use them as leverage so that the duke will let her kill clarice (she uses it to hurt max). She claimed that Max kidnapped the current king in order to save clarice.
    Clarice is able to be saved since she was able to contact adele, Noah's mother, who is mortally injured but protected by preservation magic under the fallen golem, in order to awaken the golem. This golem stops the queen from executing her.
    The current king steps up and stops the royal knights from doing any harm to the people.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! The queen sounds vicious but quite stupid tbh by leaving so many loose ends and evidence for each of her crimes.

Creolenerd likes this.
  4. Free Ocean

Free Ocean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All else aside, I really liked that they got rid of the garbage family in the first episode. The only thing I was sad about was that brother didn't die more painfully and slowly, but at least I didn't have to wait until the end of the novel for them to die.

mewylve, its0k and Laly95 like this.
  5. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the current king is not the son of the previous king?

Melita_H likes this.
  6. midi

midi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, she got away with it for so long
    First queen Elionor, the first queen, was already frail so her death with an undetectable poison didn't seem suspicious.
    The death of previous king wasn't discovered, he died during war , his body was under a collapsed golem since then
    Her affair partner was also dead under the golem.
    Since no golem master appeared since the collapse of the golem of Noah's mother, no one was able to move it. Part of the golem was left in Noah's body to protect him, the rest needed 6 people needing the truth to be the key to open it. So it wasn't easy.
    Then there is Max 's love for lysander his brother the current king. I have skipped few chapters so I am not sure if he knew he was illegitimate, but Max left the throne willingly so that his brother is protected.
    About the twin girl, my understanding is that the queen wanted to kill her frm birth, but the knight didn't want to, and he disappeared since leaving the child with his family.
    There were people who saw him leave with a blond baby. But those who spoke were caught for defamation and killed.
    She planned to kill Eugene before the exam results were made public, she could completely remove her results, or give fake ones for publishing.
    She has a very strong family support and had all the power of the royal family in her hand since her son was just a king in name.
    When things started unraveling, they did very fast, and it is all thanks to Clarice and her connection with people around her.

so all of ger 3 kids are illegitimate. The first queen discovered the affair and sent a letter to her husband to forgive the second queen and accept lysander (current king). When they uncovered the body of the king under the golem, he was writing a reply saying he will accept the child.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
  7. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil how MC will no die at 18 years?? How they sortes this? And the duke and duchesse adopted her??

princessbelle likes this.
  8. midi

midi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already wrote that above here under "how Clarice survives". She is saved when she was 16. They don't adopt her officially but they consider her their daughter and she considers them her parents

Melita_H, mewylve, athene911 and 3 others like this.
  9. Thaynaapsilva

Thaynaapsilva Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haveria algum spoiler sobre a mãe de Noah?
    How was Noah reaction when he heard about Clarisse sentence, dying at 18?

10. Sakura1511

Sakura1511 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Duke is not the male lead. He is the father figure.

11. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the duke will actually adopt her??

Can anyone spoil us how the duke / Duchess / ML / king reaction about her power as golem master?

And so, did the maid that given birth to her is actually the descendants of the golem master-guild that died?

And lastly, thankyou for sharing with us ♡♡

TheSkyIsFalling likes this.
  12. Rukshona

Rukshona New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Duch and duchess going to have their own kids?? Or fl is only one child??

13. Sagamasa

Sagamasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoiler I guess later on the Duke and Duchess have their own kids, does anyone know how many kids they will have? and the duke will officially adopt our Clarice right?

TheSkyIsFalling likes this.
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm liking this novel. The current king and the Daddy Duke love each other as family, which is kinda not many in the novel world. I'll put this in my "to read list". And the love story between the duke and duchess is like, ::bloblove::.

And thank you for the spoilers!!!!

Melita_H and Sagamasa like this.
  15. Noelle Sakuragi

Noelle Sakuragi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcatblush:God I read the manhwa and it was soooo cute and lovely dovey! The duke and fake duchess were so cute and it was honestly quite refreshing from normal otome Isekai romfan that I read….

Melita_H likes this.
  16. TheSkyIsFalling

TheSkyIsFalling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about the reveal of her powers and everyone's reaction to it?

Melita_H likes this.
  17. TheSkyIsFalling

TheSkyIsFalling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waitttt so ML is canonically ugly/plain looking? Lmaoo how do they convey this in the novel, do they say he's ugly or just never call him handsome?? The art in the manhwa is so pretty so I wonder if they'll convey this somehow, right now in child form he looks as pretty as clarise so I doubt it...imagine an ml with the beady eyes/prominent nose/short build of the side characters looool

Melita_H likes this.
  18. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about this too. Will the duchess & duke have children..and I hoped Clarisse was adopted :cookie:

19. Myraidofhate

Myraidofhate New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She should've been k*lled it's like they did the duke dirty the whole premise was she was saved just coz law forbit it but at the end it seems like they threw out everything that it was built upon and forced some trashy happy ending. Dropping this garbage! Don't wanna waste of some 3rd rate plot.

vartika0405 likes this.
  20. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought we had the same thought but NOPE. :blobrofl:
    Likeee, I honestly wish this was more angsty.. Like I was rlly hoping for a scene of when she turns 18, then she gets called for execution and the Duke crumbles and regrets it, and the fl is just standing there waiting to be killed with a big smile :blob3cevil: waaaahhh, I was rlly hopinggg.. the ending is kinda a let down, but I'm glad shes happy. Ig im just bored of happy stories, I want SADNESS :meowtihihi:

xiayan and skykill13 like this.