Spoiler The Black Haired Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pamtiur, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh! That theory definitely makes a lot of sense! I wonder what his motivation would be though ...

2. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a mysterious dude with black magic.... Ask the lady magna to summon a devil... That white haired dude... Can anyone tell me who is he?

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  3. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His identity in the manhwa hasn’t been revealed yet and I haven’t read the novel so only they can answer your question.

4. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's probably a devil/demon as well. The elf lady suggested that there might be a second devil that was summoned.

Yasmine bezzi and Mikaa like this.
  5. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's that the emperor's concubine... I mean a princess from another country loved a mage who is assigned to her...is he still alive

6. kookibi

kookibi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the identity of the black magician? is he the deceased concubine’s lover mage? if so then why is he’s harming the empire

7. Bansheehee

Bansheehee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Revenge very highly likely as he must have blamed them for her death. Cause like it was the empire that needed an alliance?? I think he wants to make them suffer just like how his lover and him did? Even though they are not at fault.

8. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are different person. From the raw, there will be a white haired mage who defeated the demon. He was a kid that had been saved by the concubine's lover when he defeated the demon who attacked the city years ago. From the fight he got seriously injured and died, so the kid became his successor (?) i think. The lover and the black mage did look similiar, but the black mage kinda has bluish grey hair and the lover more grey.

Mob Character, cjburaira and Rara_Una like this.
  9. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting all about the mage and black mage aside, anyone can tell me who's this 'Master' the black mage and a girl (probably a witch) serves?
    Chapter 54 is already translated on Bato.to

10. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s the concubine’s lover. I think he survived and became the master of the magic tower and ended up dead which resulted in his disciple becoming a black mage (or maybe he already was). My reasoning is because he was just talking about how there’s only 2 things that get rid of the demon which was the thing the demon contracted to Yurien was doing that would take a while and something only his master could do and said he’s dead so no one can just before Yurien used the magic ring to summon blue flames and the black mage had a shocked expression on his face. If the fire actually works that means that the concubine’s lover is the master of the magic tower because the ring was a gift that was given to her before he supposedly died.

After the latest chapter I think instead of it being the concubine’s lover it’s the concubine’s lovers disciple, I think this because in the latest chapter the black mage mentioned that 2 things could damage the demon and the only thing that would do it quickly is something only his master could do and then he turned around shocked that the blue flames coming out the mansion. We know the ring that emit the flames are from the concubine who got it from her lover so if this was what the black mage was talking about then that makes my theory true.

Bansheehee likes this.
  11. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 56 and 57 is already out, so the mage did died. Unless of course... he made the deal with that 'master' and got brought back to life. But that'll be weird since the demon saw and didn't recognized him at all.
    Which makes this pretty much, a conundrum or just some evil entity that just happen to finds his corpse.

Roserosa1610 likes this.
  12. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asacjckjf tho i already know what will happen i wanna hurry the webtoon translation huhu i cannot wait anymore to see novacasa's reaction when he was told about their identity although i already saw it from the raw i badly wanna see the english translation side by side it for better experience huhu

layyu likes this.
  13. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows what happened to the author/artist? I haven't seen any announcements about hiatus/break

14. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    korean raws are still updating but with breaks in between sometimes but eng officials are on hiatus

StaySomnie and Julveury like this.
  15. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question, from what chapter in the novel do the side stories start? I'm kind of confused with novel ngl HAHAAHAHAHHA cuz the kakaopage, naver series and ridibooks versions are somehow different

Selin likes this.
  16. g_all_ah_an

g_all_ah_an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so erm basically, I had summarised that the white haired mage is the disciple or something of the deceased concubine's lover. The black magician (the main villain) is the other devil/demon that was in the world who most probably was the one who polluted the lake of where the elfs used to live.

cjburaira and Mikaa like this.
  17. StaySomnie

StaySomnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know when the hiatus will end? I love this story so much

18. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its probably gonna take some time cause raws are updating biweekly now, so yeah .... or maybe they just forgot lmao

like a capable/talented maid came back from s2 a looooong time back but tapas still hasnt updated lmao

StaySomnie likes this.
  19. arachneee

arachneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept rereading this because there is no update yet

20. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    hhh kr raws are upto 71 and its biweekly serialisation now, i hope eng trans updates soon :///