Spoiler The Emperor Reverses Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 3, 2021.

1. phan_phew

phan_phew Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was furious at the author for the fact that he changed the original plot, letting the king and empress die. I hope there is some hidden plot that can save the emperor and empress. And I will stop reading this webtoon until that happens.
    STUPID FL!!

torte1315, lyann, Pansy25 and 3 others like this.
  2. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there was a very dramatic scene of the psychopath crying and regreting and the idiot forgiving all his crimes and they hugged and cried :confused:but the psychopath stole the gun and I think he shot Lizzie and Leon arrives and hurt that psycho in the back, hopefully Lizzie is dead or both sister and brother (y)
    [​IMG]

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf is happening... This development is unreal...
    Lizzie was basically asking for it
    The shitty plot has been going on for a while for it to be just a bad dream of one of the characters or sth

torte1315, Kyhle, Pansy25 and 2 others like this.
  4. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: It’s hilarious to me that the manhwa story ironically proves this is why rulers in them are often taught to be cold and rational. Look at the monarchs in this story getting killed off and tossed around by mercenary characters. They all look like fools now. FL seems to be the biggest fool of all. I guess it’s only right that she died as she lived, if she’s truly dead. A fool.

5. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a suspicion or feeling (?)... I think that if Lizzie's brother doesn't die or she don't die with this chapter something similar to I Shall kill that sweet dog will happen where the FL with the help of her uncle set a trap to the ML where they pretended that uncle was going to kill her and the ML came to save her and in his carelessness they locked him up and executed him
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon really took a different route from the novel way too much :blobpopcorn_two: idk how much more changes are going to be made with this.

DOHere likes this.
  7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad that I put this manhwa on hold when we suddenly got a new character - brother. I’m so frustrated by the spoilers I read here, I can’t :facepalm:

I wonder if the author of the novel has approved these changes or it’s all pushed by the manhwa publishers because of some contract limitations on the author’s side.

In general, not for this piece, I would kinda understand if a novel author wanted to show some additional plot twists that they couldn’t include into their novel because of some restrictions they had, and went ahead to work on a story fixes together with an artist to cover plot holes and implement some previously skipped plot twists.

But I feel really sad for the authors whose work is screwed up without their consent, because an artist or publishers think that they need to add more spice into it.
    Most of the adaptations are well-received by readers specifically because they follow the original story that has received a high score the way it was.

This manhwa team has probably ruined the original plot (I leave 1% for some unexpected revelation, but I don’t believe it’ll happen) and they have most definitely forever tarnished an okay novel that now will be associated with a stupid manhwa.

DOHere, nonomo and Celebrianna like this.
  8. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah can't think of anything that will salvage the manhwa and still not suck in the end.

If they revert time again it will be just a cop out for the shitty writing so far. If they pull some 'it never happend and everyone is actually alive' it will be a massive asspull and if they continue and somehow resolve everything in the end we are still left with the stench of S2 :/

Kyhle and DOHere like this.
  9. TheStrahl

TheStrahl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesas fuck who ask for this changes??? The pay off better be worth it after all of this suffering and stupidity.

whiteapparition likes this.
  10. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    The idiot is alive the psychopath just hit her in the belly and she fainted then Leon took her to a library to hide her and when she woke up she went to kiss him and then I don't know what happened to Leon and blood started coming out of his nose .... the psychopath was left lying on the floor with a wound on his fixed back. Someone came to save him
    [​IMG]

DOHere and Tt123 like this.
  11. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m hoping they reverse time again. Cuz this series became a shit show. Why tf would they kill the parents.

DOHere likes this.
  12. I_am_the_two

I_am_the_two Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How not to write a good story - introduce time travel at the beginning and commit character assassinations which leads to circumstances that can only be fixed via the plot device or by assassinating everyone else’s character so that your now braindead protagonists can save the day. That aside, this story is really looking like a “see, I’m not like the other girls” of back-in-time manhwa. I’d almost feel bad for the author if not for the fact he still has his novel and at least makes something off this trash heap.

13. Galileaseye

Galileaseye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally come to this forum everyday to see what else is going on . Has there been any new development aside from Leon’s nose bleed???

14. MeilRenne

MeilRenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there will be time travel again, but this time from Lizzie's side. Through this journey, she may regain her memories of the first timeline. She will then see all that Leon has done to make her happy in this life. And I hope she will suffer realizing that this time she's the one who ruined everything.

Pansy25 and princessbelle like this.
  15. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

DOHere likes this.
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the artist rebeling against her agency? Is that what's going on?:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobconcerned:

She's like I drew, according to our contract. Are you sure you want me to keep on going?:blobtorch::bloblenny:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
    torte1315 and Pansy25 like this.
  17. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link
    EXCUSE ME WHAT

Why…is lizzie…so stupid? I know it’s a harsh thing to say but oh my god.

18. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    [​IMG]

19. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    The king and queen are dead?????? What happened I dropped this because it getting little to melancholic but the plot changed so much.

20. Galileaseye

Reading List:
    Link
    W H A T

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!??????

what is the point of fainting so much in the span of like 5 chapters?!?!?

Celebrianna likes this.