Spoiler The Maid No Longer Desires Her Master | 하녀는 더 이상 그를 원하지 않는다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aksakov229, Mar 20, 2024.

1. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone tell me about Elizabeth's reaction to MC being the queen's sister.

2. eskedes774

eskedes774 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the FL only the woman he bedded?? cause his actions made me curious cause he doesn’t really care if something will happen to FL like being preggy or something it’s like he’s used to bang different women

alizarose and darkcrystal like this.
  3. Sagamasa

Sagamasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please... what happened after Lynn escaped? How about ML's father reaction when he knows Lynn is a princess?

4. RanMitake69

RanMitake69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He gives that rich guy vibes who buys all those questionable things for his friends to enjoy and stuff. One thing for sure, he sure doesn't have good friends and he making them more bad by providing them

It wasn't his idea to get engaged. He does love fl but didn't want to admit that he loves fl but later admit it after she ran away.

Arevthey getting married?. :blob_zipper_mouth:…….
    Oh my God….. :blobawkward:

Could you tell us in detail how he suffers?
    And when he was engaged, was the way Martin treated Lynn the same way Mathias treated Layla?
    What about his fiancée? Was she mean to Lynn?

Ahhh! do we have a second ML?[/QUOTE]
    Well ml is nice to fl in face value but he does questionable stuff like just letting his sister bully the maids because he promised his mother that he would protect his sister and stuff. He is obsessed with fl because fl looks like queen who is his first love. His sister beats fl more than other maids because fl looks like queen with whom she always gets compared with. Ml not interfering does seem logical if you realize fl has no relatives and stuff and ml's sister never beat her maid infront of other so if ml stands up for her ml's sister gonna beat her more when she's not around since fl is just her punching bag. Also if ml did interference, fl would probably be dismissed by his family and duke would probably do something bad to make her mouth shut type of thing(even if she won't speak) just to be safe and not to let the family name have bad reputation and stuff. Also it gonna make ml be in unfavorable position since he would be standing up for commoner thing. Kind of logical thing since ml was a kid and had no power and stuff to do "real" help to fl. Fl is out there falling in love with ml because he's nice to her and stuff which is understandable. But you would think ml would do something to help fl once he grows up and stuff but basically he grows up into that rich guy who comes to hang out once in a while but when he does he would pay everyone's bill. Fl gets sent by ml's sister to check on ml since ml is hosting party to his friends. A random girl trying to seduce ml, ml sees fl who is there to check up on him or something like that but instead of helping fl, he just invites her to his room and do the deed. Fl who is in love with ml just goes along with it because it would be only time when he would hold her. What's frustrating is that there are times when fl has gone to ml's room on her own to get embraced after ml's sister do her usual thing to her thing.fl gets pregnant then ask ml if he wants a child, ml says he doesn't want illegitimate child probably he seen how messed up his sister is. Fl then runs away because she doesn't want to give up on the child. A honestly stupid move since fl has no relatives and stuff. Fl was lucky she met her childhood friends who give her ticket for ship to travel somewhere else. Ml then searches for her and his obsession becomes more clear, sees hallucinations of her and stuff. He then admits he didn't wanted to admit he actually loved fl and stuff.

I haven't read novel and that's so far what I have seen in manhwa. I would probably say martin might not be as bad as Mathias while being toxic to some extent. But he's just there taking fl for granted and stuff. The worst thing he did is not stand up for fl which is logical to some extent but not right thing to do and have sex with fl. Fl has also shown her consent and she herself sometimes goes to ml's room to get embraced and stuff and in that sense, the sex thing can't be called worse thing done by him and stuff since fl too is just there with her consent and stuff. Well no manhwa are as detailed as novel so ml might be little different in novel than in manhwa like being worse in novel but based on manhwa I would kind of say martin is red flag but not as much as Mathias

5. arwax

arwax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name of story is " the Maid No Longer Desires to her master " i thought she will be stronger at the ending and have her own life and never back to him fr he is trash .

Last edited: Jun 23, 2024
    darkcrystal likes this.
  6. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the FL child gender?