Spoiler The naive mr. lu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crossover, Aug 24, 2019.

1. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the start of the manhua MC says there's a reason she's dressed as a male, what's the reason? Plus when does she see her brother again and why did they kidnap him?

2. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the big bad spoiler was " Tang Qiwen knew that Zong Jize agreed to the Tang group's marriage request because he was angry with Lu Dingning, this time was still her happiest time. Even after Zong Jize regretted his marriage, Tang Qiwen still remembered this period of time." from baidu

3. Hikari111

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh! this stupid ML trying to get engaged and got mad at MC and didn't even know she was injured only he realized that it was all to late when the MC left he started to notice that MC was already Lu yining and when he tried to find out what happened digging up where MC last showed up he saw in the video(CCTV) that MC almost lost her life because there was a shooting and here he was having a dinner with his arrange marriage partner with the surname Tang. AHHH and when Lu yining said to ML that you are already engaged so you have nothing to do with MC because MC family know that it is ML indifference that lead to MC current condition where she was injured and he got engaged and the family was sad for her. So they are very angry. Then ML trying to explain saying "I didn't want to get engaged, I..." Like bro why the F:mad: you are trying to feel guilty when you already done what you did.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    Ghost123 likes this.
  4. Hikari111

Reading List:
    Link
    here are some maddening events
    " "Sorry? I don't want your apology, I just want her..." Zong Jize hysterical again.
    When it comes to the last four words, his eyes are also red.
    Lu Yining, who was also concerned about his bloody sister when she left, can actually understand Zong Jize's feeling of anxiety.
    Only some words, he still had to say: "If you want her, why do you still want to get engaged?"
    Yes, the news that the founder of Zhuo Nuo, who is constantly in the ears of Dicheng people, is about to get engaged, has also let Lu Yining was greatly stimulated.
    The sister was away less than a week, Zong Jize was about to get engaged?
    In Lu Yining's view, this is simply an insult to Lu Dingning!
    "I didn't want to get engaged. I didn't..." He just met Lu Dingning to admit his mistake, so he met the woman once.
    It's just how others think he is getting engaged to that woman, Zong Jize is not at all clear.
    But such an explanation is too pale for Lu Yining.
    "Okay, just tell yourself to yourself! In short, I won't tell you about Ning Ning's whereabouts, you die this heart." When
    he was kidnapped, his sister replaced him to protect RM and father.
    Right now, my sister is in trouble. Of course his elder brother will stand up for her...
    However, after Lu Yining just finished speaking, Zong Jize suddenly stepped forward and pulled his collar, one of them was about to wave his fist Looks like.
    But Lu Yining didn't even hide, so he faced Zong Jize directly.
    If he wants to protect Ning Ning, he can no longer be a tortoise.
    Otherwise, it is not just others who despise him, but also himself.
    And Zong Jize?
    All swayed to Lu Yining's front, but he just couldn't smash it.
    Because, the man has exactly the same face as his Ning Ning...
    Looking at the landing of Ning Ning , Zong Jize remembered the girl so much that he couldn't even wave his fist.
    Finally, Zong Jize withdrew his fist...
    he gave Lu Yining a deep look.
    But that look was a little misty.
    It doesn't seem to be watching him Lu Yining, but like seeing another person through him.
    After that, it became clear that his own practice had completely angered the Lu family. From their mouth, Zong Jize, who could not get Lu Dingning's whereabouts, could only leave again with that sense of frustration...
    probably early in the morning a little.""
    Like bro before you think about finding her mind explaining why you did it and why are you getting mad at Lu yining when he is trying to protect his little sister from getting hurt so he just want to know why you did it maybe he could even help you but your answer couldn't even satisfy Lu yining because you give no clear answer. :mad::mad::mad:

minimoni and justvibinglol like this.
  5. Hikari111

Reading List:
    Link
    and what happened when he admits it and tell it to MC ""Holding her hand, the ridiculed Zong Jize smiled helplessly: "I admit that I promised my mother to go on a blind date. But that was to force you to turn around."" and then he was asking for forgiveness :mad::mad::mad:

justvibinglol likes this.
  6. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl, i feel the same... ML seems trash compared to MC. The choice of author for ML wasn't good at all.

Hikari111 likes this.
  7. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone that knows mc on china that he is the legendary smith grandson?
    what happened to the tang girl?

8. BongBongBinh

BongBongBinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm you mean Tang San “Soul Land I”?

9. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You meant to ask if anyone from China knows Ningning is Dylan Smith? As far as I know, only Zong JiZe and her dad/brother know she was Dylan Smith.
    Not sure about the Tang girl.

juanexbi likes this.
  10. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then what happened after that ? what happened to the qiwen girl? they really got married or just engagement? i need all the tea :sneaky: thanks for the spoilers thooo!

11. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, Jize was just going along with the engagement and uses the wedding to expose what's-her-face and to protect Ningning. He doesn't marry her.

spchntrt likes this.
  12. Sharonliu

Sharonliu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, just read current manga chapter and from the looks of it the ml has gotten into a plane crash and the last page shows the fl running (presumably to the hospital). Anyone knows what’s going to happen next? Is he going to lose his memory and forget the fl? Because from Reading this forum some of the events in the novel didn’t happen in the manga just yet. The fl and ml spend the night together before the fl returns to France. The brother isn’t back either, yet the ml already knows the misunderstanding between them (that she has asthma and couldn’t chase after him). What I wanna know now is, this plane crash event is this before the whole big misunderstanding (where fl eventually leaves for France) or after. Maybe the manga has changed and isn’t following most of the events in order?

13. Sharonliu

Sharonliu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far the manga shows ml getting into plane crash, do u know any spoilers from then on, does he forget fl and fall in love with the red hair bitch?

14. Deleted member 267874

Deleted member 267874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter are you people talking about. Like the most recent ch is 165 and I found it on topmanhua. So when does the plane crash thing happen

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2020
  15. Flamigo17

Flamigo17 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To Hikari111, I love your spoilers. Please don’t stop there. Can let me know which is a good site to read please. I’m pulling my hair out waiting for someone to put it up on YouTube. Stuck at 210

Hikari111 likes this.
  16. Hikari111

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I was reading this from the raw version since I got tired of waiting for the manga translations. From what i remember ML really missed her so he was trying to do everything to find out where MC was. He remembered that Will(MC friend) left Country Z to go to Country F that's how he find out she went there. He saw MC playing Violin and he was trying to talk to her but MC wasn't willing then finally MC relented because of Will since she knew he would keep following her until they talk. ML first talk about how MC was injured and MC who was worried about complicating his brother since she thought Will got rid of the monitor and by returning to her own status (as the fearsome granddaughter/son by the smith family) she could counter them and protect her brother. ML tried to talk that he meant no harm since he was the one who restored the surveillance he was the best defense for her. Then MC try to bypass him when she said there was nothing to talk about since he was engaged and what was he doing here since there was no future for the both of them. ML said that he agreed with his mother to go to the blind date to force her to turn back and then he was trying to ask for her forgiveness (like f*** can you at least not play with people's feelings there are other ways to make her turn back why does it have to be on a blind date with that b****) MC left with Will and her bodyguards while ML was trying to follow her. Then ML is trying to find a way how to make amends. (I didn't read the rest but skip some parts cause the translations is a huge headache to understand)
    Chapter 403-438
    Raw: https://www.xbiquge.cc/book/24408/

17. Vigraythorn

Vigraythorn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the old Smith choose to marry? It was not because the Clive family became stronger and began to suppress their industry.

Then, the death of the first lady of old Smith, and her two In order to fight for the right of inheritance, the son did a lot of things that harmed the interests of the Smith family, causing most of the family’s industries to be in a serious state of loss.

As for why Lu Dingning, who has no blood relationship with the old man, became the heir, the old argument is that this child is very good, let the Smith family has been revitalized.

can people do not know the old idea of Smith, Smith has been used to see the old glory to the family exhausted all means of people still do not know Will you?

says In the end, old Smith felt that under the pressure of old Clive, all of the Smith family’s industries had suffered a serious loss, and it was very likely that they could not bear the heavy pressure and closed down.

In order to prevent his blood from being burdened with the cauldron that led to the demise of the family, Old Smith pushed Lu Dingning as the heir. Once the Smith family really perishes, Lu Dingning will naturally be in prison.

However, even Old Smith didn't expect that in just two or three years, this family that seemed to be going to die was really rejuvenated in the hands of Lu Dingning, and it also severely damaged the Clive family. And this time, Lu Dingning even let the Smith family directly overtake the Clive family and become the first nobleman in country F.

Such an honor, of course Old Smith did not want to fall into the hands of an outsider. Therefore, he will kill Lu Dingning.

Yes he knew all along, he became a designer to design clothes that can help her in her disguise (cover up FL's body better). He like FL btw.

And I got this from chapter 500-ish, I can't not share FL's coolness as Dylan Smith!

At the entrance of the winery, those people who had just described themselves as aristocrats and made themselves seem unattainable, they all quieted down now, and looked respectfully and admiringly at the entrance with a large number of bodyguards. People in the field.

The man was wearing a burgundy black-patterned suit, a white shirt, and a tie that also had dark patterns, with a white pocket square in the left pocket of the suit. Hair style is also the most popular nowadays.

It can be said that this person is meticulous from top to bottom, all showing her perfection and exquisiteness.

As soon as she walked around, the people on both sides seemed to have made an appointment, and automatically lowered the sound of breathing.

Quiet, began to spread from this corner to everywhere.

She is magnificent and looks up.

And this person seems to have long been used to the worship and surrender in these people's eyes.

As if satisfied with the surrender shown by everyone today, her charming diamond lips suddenly aroused.

And this kind of laughter only reminds Geng Qing of a popular saying on the Internet: Some people don't laugh at the city, but smile at the country.

This person is obviously the person described in this sentence.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  18. Vigraythorn

Vigraythorn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True! ML is super duper stupid in a lot of chapters, especially after FL came back from Country F. He makes me mad af:blobangery:

19. Vigraythorn

Vigraythorn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the current manhua, no one knows. But later on, her father and brother knows after her mom went to China. ML and Ji Jinge also found out when they visited Smith Manor in France after FL/MC left China.

As for the Tang girl, its gonna be over for her because ML later engaged with someone else called Shangguan Shi (ML wanted to makes FL mad). At some point Tang girl went to France to get in touch will ML and targeted Dylan Smith (FL). FL showed her true color in France, broke Tang girl's finger and told her bodyguard to beat her up because she offended her as Dylan Smith.

But this Tang girl didn't give up, she tried to revenge, then found out FL's true gender. She used this to threaten ML and this causes conflict between both leads. But later on ML ruined Tang girl and clear up the misunderstandings.

minimoni, shettyridhi19 and juanexbi like this.
  20. shettyridhi19

shettyridhi19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate ML.... he's such a scum... getting engaged to someone else and still saying"i love you" .....

Ghost123 likes this.