Spoiler The naive mr. lu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crossover, Aug 24, 2019.

1. SokiHeart

SokiHeart Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one guy (I forgot his name but he had white hair) I really hate him. He tried to r*p* the FL after he got her drunk and it kinda pissed me off.

2. Stace261

Stace261 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Luxie_Spades

Luxie_Spades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter of the manhua does the gender reveal happen?
    What chapter of the manhua was the hotel scene?

4. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't expect him to do that

5. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What so is the MC step dad a bad guy. What happens to MC mom then? Also does the MC dad stay single aswell?

6. moonlight96312

moonlight96312 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't find any novels when i try the links it didn't work

7. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering what happened to the manhua, cancelled?, I found the raws, but they are up to chapter 256, which is close to the chapter 254 in English...
    Btw:
    Zong Jize didn't stop him. If Lu Dingning's identity was really recognized, there would be no escape. Therefore, Zong Jize has signaled Geng Qing on the side to inform the man sent by the old man to protect Lu Dingning.

Afterwards, Zong Jize accompanied Lu Dingning to the gate.

As the two protagonists of the wedding, any move now is the focus of the audience. So when the two suddenly walked towards the gate, those who came to watch the ceremony followed their figures and looked towards the gate. I saw a tall man standing at the gate...

Because the man was carrying the light, Lu Dingning never saw the man's appearance clearly. It wasn't until she got closer that she realized that the person was...

"Amis!" It was Amis, who had taken care of her for more than ten years, but was left alone in country F, the existence that Lu Dingning cared about most during this time in country Z.

"D..." Amis wanted to call her Master Dylan directly, but he quickly changed his words after realizing something, "Miss Ning."

DylanSmith is dead, and Lu Dingning, who is standing in front of him now, is a girl.

"That's great. I didn't expect you to come here today!" During the ten-year relationship in country F, Amis has also become an important presence in Lu Dingning's life.

She is getting married today, and of course she hopes that Amis will be there. Unexpectedly, God really helped her achieve it.

Therefore, Lu Dingning stepped forward without hesitation and gave Amis a big hug.

Amis, who was hugged, was also a little excited.

However, Amis did not forget the task that Master Will gave him when he went to Country Z this time.

"By the way, Miss Ning. Master Will also asked me to help him send gifts." Amis said when the hug was over.

"What congratulations?" Lu Dingning was a little puzzled.

Because as far as Will she knew, he didn't like to lend her gifts.

"That's it." In Lu Dingning's doubts, Amis handed Lu Dingning the documents that Will handed to him before.

Lu Dingning opened it and saw that those were all properties under the name of the Smith family, including the transfer agreement of Castle Smith. And, it's still in effect.

When he first opened it, Lu Dingning was still a little puzzled. Until you see a red fingerprint imprint at the end of each document...

This made Lu Dingning suddenly recall that she slept in front of Will's hair and found that her index finger had traces of red paint on her index finger.

Probably, at that time Will had decided to transfer all the properties under the Smith family name to her.

"This guy, didn't discuss it with me before doing this."

Lu Dingning mumbled while flipping through the documents.

If the old Smith in prison knew that the Smith family he was proud of had been directly transferred by Will to her new identity, Lu Dingning, he would probably have gritted his teeth and committed suicide.

At the end of the document, there is a handwritten letter from Will. Lu Dingning opened it directly.

"Dear Ning, when you read this letter, I should have left the manor that trapped me for most of my life. The ones that Amis brought to you are what I, as a maiden family, should give to you. Prepared dowry, so Zong Shao’s family will not dare to bully you in the future. And dear Ning, these belong to you, don’t refuse! If you hadn’t dedicated so much to the Smith family, these properties should now be owned by Klay. something in the name of the husband's family.

Well, after writing so much, I'm exhausted. In the next period of time, I will go all over the world and have a good time. Don't try to find me or enslave me. When I find inspiration and come back, I will dedicate everything I have to LW. Finally, I wish you a happy wedding and love you Will forever! "

Zong Jize saw the general content of the letter on the side, and also knew that the documents were Will hand over the wealth of the enemy to Lu Dingning.

At that moment, Zong Jize's unhappiness and unease in his heart multiplied to the extreme.

From the first time he saw Lu Dingning and Will getting along, Zong Jize could vaguely perceive that Will had unusual feelings for Lu Dingning.

However, what Zong Jize didn't expect was that Will, who didn't get Lu Dingning's affection, could still do this for Lu Dingning, which gave him an unusual sense of crisis.

But at the same time, Zong Jize also understood that this was probably Will's purpose.

In order for Zong Jize to be good to Lu Dingning all his life, Will bet his everything. This move seems to be telling Zong Jize that he dares to feel sorry for Lu Dingning in the slightest, and the knight Will will charge for her even if he breaks his head!

However, in Zong Jize's view, Will's move was a bit superfluous. Because in this world, no one loves Lu Dingning more than him.

Since Will made such a big move, Zong Jize decided to ask Geng Qing to call Zhuo Nuo's legal team after the wedding, and then transfer all the movable and real properties under his name to Lu Dingning's name. Down.

Just when Zong Jize made up his mind, Lu Guohua stepped forward and urged, "The auspicious time has come. Let's talk about other things when the ceremony is over."

The two who were urged could only temporarily hand over those documents to Amis for safekeeping.

Then, the wedding ceremony officially began.

When the wedding march sounded, Lu Dingning put on a veil and walked slowly onto the red carpet accompanied by Lu Guohua. On the other end of the red carpet, Zong Jize, who looked handsome in a black tuxedo, was watching her affectionately.

Once upon a time, Lu Dingning also imagined such a scene. But at that time, she couldn't believe that she could really put on a wedding veil and marry Zong Jize under the witness of everyone. But today, it all came true.

Soon, they came to Zong Jize. While handing her hand to Zong Jize's palm, Lu Guohua said solemnly, "This is the treasure of my life, Lu Guohua. I am handing her into your hand now, and I must treat her well!"

When he took Lu Dingning's hand from Lu Guohua's hand, Zong Jize saw the tears at the end of Lu Guohua's eyes, and solemnly promised: "I promise to love her with my life and protect her, so that she will never have a life in the rest of her life. Carefree."

In this way, Lu Guohua ended, and Lu Dingning and Zong Jize entered the oath-taking session.

When Lu Dingning said "I do", Ruan Xiyuan, who was in the audience, burst into tears. He had just made up his mind to be a spare tire, but he had already been punctured!

Ruan Xiyuan, who was crying like a dog, couldn't stand Lu Guohua any longer, so he handed him a handkerchief: "Xiyuan, why are you crying even more than when I marry my daughter!"

In the same mood, there was Geng Qing next to Ruan Xiyuan. He still thinks it is too absurd and too outrageous for these two gays to come up with the idea of a person pretending to be a woman to have a wedding. But what else can he do now, the wedding has already been done, and as the first special assistant, he can only help with sloppy eyes.

Because of this decision, Geng Qing couldn't look directly at Zong Jize's marriage for a while until Lu Dingning gave birth to a son for Zong Jize...

Just then, the priest announced that the groom could kiss the bride. As a result, everyone's attention was attracted, including Ruan Xiyuan, who had already cried like a dog, and Geng Qing, who was screaming and scolding two gay men.

Under everyone's attention, Zong Jize lifted Lu Dingning's veil.

When the applause and roar of the audience came like a tide, Zong Jize kissed Lu Dingning's lips with infinite sway...

For them, getting married means the beginning of another phase of life. But no matter what the road ahead is, they firmly believe that as long as they hold each other's hands tightly, they can reach the other side of happiness!

Last edited: May 30, 2022