Spoiler The One Within The Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jan 29, 2022.

1. TsukimiLovesSweets

TsukimiLovesSweets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly, I stumped how she was able to get away with her evilnesses until college.

2. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remilia looks so beautiful scary + menacing when she smiles with her evil grin :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

[​IMG]

Gotta love her using Spiders to spy around ^^
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  3. ng0ch

ng0ch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story its amanzing, i really like the fact that she was SUPER OP and decided to do things for herself, instead of turning the story into a looking for love somewhere else. I don’t know, it isnt at all the typical isekai

4. speechlesscat69

speechlesscat69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the manga (latest chap is a special -chap 8.5) and I'm so invested. The plot, for me, is really refreshing. I thought it would be the same with other isekai manga and manhwa I read but this is, by far, my first read that the OG Villainess able to take control back to her body. I always thought what happen to the OG owner of the body when the someone got isekai'd. This and Duke's first night ( correct me if I'm wrong) are one of those manga and/or manhwa that give us info about what happen to the OG owner of the body. I hope to see more of the manga and thanks so much everyone who gave us juicy ☺️ spoilers. I'm so lazzzy to read the novel after spending days finishing Lucia novel ver

5. kefrayba

kefrayba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist for the manga adaptation is an amazing artist. I highly recommend reading their previous work, Kuroha & Nijisuke.

6. Lunica

Lunica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was lurking and reading spoiler happily but I have to say it. This comment is so weird. There are plenty of horrible people and bullies who do NOT have mental disorders like schizophrenia or anti-social disorder. You can have schizophrenia and be a good person. You can have anti-social disorder and just avoid people and not ruin their life like Pina did. Many toxic stupid incels in real life are just privileged and spoilt. Your comment is just ableist. You don't live up to your name "Critical Thinking." Minor comments like that set back mental health awareness with these stereotypes.

7. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry, that you have to interpret this very negatively.
    Despite being in the position to mention about mental illness and disorder, I still can make mistakes and should have been more careful specific. 'Incels tend to have...or untreated form...'
    I won't argue or justify my comment with you.
    You have your legit concern/perception and I have my personal experiences + some bias.
    The topic of mental illness & disorder + accountability is still very complicated and unexplored even in a country like Germany where we have a (very) decent accessable mental healthcare system.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  8. Lunica

Lunica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In 2022, there are still people who think "mental illness = bad person do bad things." :facepalm: Coming from Germany = you can have prejudice? What a bad reasoning. I have many more I want to refute all your bad excuse for prejudice. But I will end the conversation here so as not to derail it.

9. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my all-time favorite manga EVER. the way our Mc plays both heroine and villainess is the best ratio I have ever seen. I hope more chapters come out for the manga soon that are translated but I’m grateful for all the spoilers! I wonder if her female knight and the merchant get together? They had a vibe going in chapter 8.5 in the manga

intiria, Viqt, FunSmiles and 6 others like this.
  10. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sophia is hinted to end up with :
    Angel's (Remilia's ML and secret LI of the OG Star Maiden game) little brother according to the webnovel.

11. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol someone is gonna have a favourite child later

12. kefrayba

kefrayba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! What chapter was the fake maiden punishment? I read the novel but couldnt find the chapter of her punishment.

14. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the punishment is in a side story!

15. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

16. kefrayba

kefrayba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga chapter 10 is out in English :). I hope this will meant that the manga is back to normal monthly schedule onward.

Haiting1536 likes this.
  17. Mino Micha

Mino Micha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remilia's behaviour is somehow very in character for her.

If you think about it, the original tale on why Remilia was obsessed over her fiancé until she tried to destroy the world is because the fiancé showed her a smidge of kindness...

Emi basically did that but many times over! She poured affection and love to Remilia so it makes sense that Remilia loves and adores Emi.

I can't help but think how wonderful Emi is though. She's someone who could read between the lines and realised how much of a tragic character Remilia was. She is literally a force of pure good and wished for everyone's happiness. I'm quite inspired by Emi, and it's no wonder Remilia didn't have room for anyone else.

18. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have been really cool, if she stays proudly single/unmarried in the end. Don't care much about the Demon King.
    Like Rebecca in The Antagonist's Pet... But to be frank, this female major character should have romantically ended up with FMC Sasha!

19. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

The latest chapters illustration is gorgeous. :sushi_yes:

20. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whoever edited the ToC, bless you and have a wonderful day. we just got chapter 12 and I needed a refresher of whats to come. Pina's end is neigh~

Last edited: May 20, 2023
    intiria, Jukki and Lucila like this.