Spoiler The Reason Katarejou Dresses as a Man /The Reason Why a Young Lady Dresses as a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by zander99, Jul 8, 2023.

?

Who should be the ml in your opinion ?

1. The prince

31 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. The fiance

95 vote(s)
    29.9%
  3. The magician (white haired)

192 vote(s)
    60.4%
  1. BringASimp

BringASimp Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have see this manga vid on ytb and they said that the CP is the ML
    Pls tell me he not!!! I dont want him to be the ML

lan2001h, R34der and evanesco99211 like this.
  2. zander99

zander99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok so she decided that she wants to go to school insteadofher brother she makes a deal with her father that in a year she will come back and marry the fiance she agrees she cuts her hair and goes first day there while waiting to enter and take the swordsmen exam she sees the prince and the three friends behind him she wants nothing to do with him so she turns arond to leave but the prince already saw him and goes there to make trouble he wants him to be his slave i say him because at this point everyone thinks she is a pretty boy anyway he agrees to fight if the she wins the prince has to apologizeof courseshe wins

he has trauma from his mom who loved the emperor but the emperor doesn't really love or care for her and cheat on her a lot she would yell curse and hit the prince anyway she drinks tea infront of him that turns to be poisoned and she dies the mc and her brother look exactly like the empress from hair color to eye colorto featureso that is why he bullied the brother so badly in the first life and why in the secondhe tries at first to bully her as well

Shey_04, syofiaa, KuranFan and 31 others like this.
  3. Pomu Rainpiss

Pomu Rainpiss Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not a valid reason to kill an innocent family lmao i hope he doesnt get a redemption arc

4. ahaajmta

ahaajmta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant find a spoiler option but without giving too much away (unless you want me to) they are hinting at a justification for some of his behaviour. Still don’t like him, though.

OT Edit to anyone: how do I create the spoiler links. I would like to add in some chapter spoilers this weekend when I have time.

Yeah will try to do a chapter breakdown this weekend. I’ve read the Arabic ones till 56.

R34der likes this.
  5. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

R34der likes this.
  6. Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate

Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you see the plus sign in the bar? You will see the spoiler tag there. Im excited! Thank youuu!

R34der and ahaajmta like this.
  7. Simplyme

Simplyme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls tell me whos the ml

R34der likes this.
  8. Simplyme

Simplyme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg every time I read a new chapter, my gut feelings that the cp is the ml get stronger :cry: nooooo I want the wizard as the ml or can we just have multiple endings? Pls someone send me any signal when this ends

lostross, R34der and Hwat like this.
  9. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NAWRRRR Not the CP being alone on the manhwa cover with MC :bloborz:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
    AnnHime, Gothita, karaa00000 and 9 others like this.
  10. zander99

Reading List:
    Link
    I invested up to 56 chapter's he conot be the ml nope I would rather she ends up alone

lovelybee, Lialeta, lostross and 7 others like this.
  11. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like we all agree that we don't want the psycho prince who bullied the twin brother and framed her entire family to be the ML, uh? Let's hope it won't be happening this time -cross fingers-

Last edited: Jul 16, 2023
  12. cutesherry

Reading List:
    Link
    so, since a user on this thread said the chapters were available in arabic until ch56, I went and googled it and found them too, I've now flipped through the chapters until chapter 32 and taking a break.
    Take what I am writing next with a grain of salt since it's based only on the illustrations I saw since I can't read the language:

First thing first, this is definitely not a revenge story, the FL takes no action at all against the prince, she doesn't investigate the matter, she doesn't reunite allies etc., neither do we see her hating him or cursing him and plotting against him.
    All the action so far took place at the academy, or things like that one ball or a school trip, meaning they are students most of the time.

We still do not know who is the ML as of chapter 32 of the webtoon, but the crown prince is a strong candidate since he is definitely the one who was the most involved with her so far. She still seems to fear him a bit, but she mostly acts normal (though careful) around him and is mostly worried about her gender being discovered or creating a situation in which he would punish her and her family.
    >she saved his life by drinking a poisoned tea that was destined to him (she remembered it last minute from her previous life) and he gets flashbacks of his mother doing the same when he was a child (another user wrote spoilers about this earlier), which shocks him but they don't insist on that matter either, it's not dragged on.
    >he meets her at a ball as her real self (as a girl/the twin sister) and he starts to like her. He feels weird around FL at the academy, but he seems to justify it by saying it's because the twins have the same face, and he convinces himself that the one he is truly interested in is the older sister, not the younger brother...
    >FL got kidnapped at some point for a reason I ignore (again, sorry, I'm only looking at the pictures ^^; and prince comes to the rescue.
    >they seem to go to some school trip for training (chapter 21) and the two ended sharing the same room (crown prince finds her in white wizard's room, and the later was on top of her on the bed...he is shocked and don't understand what is going on, than later declared the rooms' repartition had been changed). FL sees a spider in the bathroom and screamed, making the crown prince run to rescue her, she ends up naked in his arms straight after he opened the door, he didn't realize she was a girl though. But after that he stays too long in the bathroom and when he comes out he is totally dizzy and lightheaded, and ends up mixing up FL with the "twin sister" he met at the ball, and he began saying tons of embarrassing things, I think ^^;; They sleep in the same bed but nothing happens.
    >ch25, FL fiance appears in the story, he doesn't let her share a room with the crown prince, he lets her use one on her own.
    >a blonde haired girl is jealous of how close the crown prince and the FL are (even though they are both guys in her eyes) and she tried to trap the FL by isolating her in a room then ripping her own clothes and screaming for help, accusing FL of assaulting her (ch29). FL's fiance saves her from guards attacking her with swords, then crown prince arrives with his friends but he doesn't believe the girl's testimony and sides with FL. FL is shocked by his decision to punish the blonde girl harshly and throwing her in prison, giving her flashbacks of when herself and her family were also punished in her past life, so when he approaches FL to ask if she is ok, she starts crying and pushes him away, which he obviously do not understand...

The white haired wizard discovered her first quite early actually, in one of the first few chapters (I don't remember which, sorry): she went to shower (shower room with many showers available for the students) and went she came out white wizard saw her totally naked (and since then he became interested in her, no surprise...). He had a few moments with the FL, but honestly not that many either, though it's very clear that he is interested in her.
    The second person who discovered who she was was her fiance (appears for the first time in chapter 25), who recognized her at first glance. He seems like a pretty decent guy actually and he also seems to really like her, though FL seems clueless about it. He is strong.

As of chapter 32, it looks like the students are on break? Anyway, they are allowed to go home and she receives a message from her twin brother. She looks shocked and in panic and we can see a picture of the crown prince, so I assume he might have visited her home...?

mmhh...so far, it feels more like a normal story where a girl is disguised as a boy and all the stress that comes with the lies and disguise, "the usual", more than a revenge story or the story of a girl trying to change history. You might need to forget about hating the crown prince since he is a strong candidate to be the ML whether we want it or not...FL is a strong swordswoman but she beats the crown prince only that first time, her first day of school, when they fought again she lost, a shame... The fact she needed to be saved by her fiance while fighting against only 2 guards (when she was accused by blonde lady of assaulting her) was not necessary considering she is said to be a very strong person, but well..needed for the plot...? I really hope we won't fall anymore than this in the damsel in distress hole.

ReaderEli, KuranFan, AnnHime and 20 others like this.
  13. zander99

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanx for writing the spoilers I will write in more detail about everything it's just I have finals now in university so it's hard for me I promise in two weeks when I have time I will write :aww:

14. cutesherry

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wow, as soon as I went on break at chapter 32 things heated up and blew up XD

So, from chapter 32 until 36 :

As expected, the reason the FL was in a frenzy after receiving the message from her twin brother was that the crown prince was at their house and wanted to see her. She went to white haired wizard's house and asked him for help and he wanted payment for his services hahaha We can see a picture of them dancing, I believe FL must have promised to dance with him in the future. We then see her in the middle of a big magic circle. Not sure what she was thinking about, but she suddenly walked forwards and kissed him on the cheek! Afterwards, she was transported and vanished, while we could see the wizard who was left behind blushing ^^
    FL is inside her house and we can see her twin brother bursting inside the room she appeared in, she looked surprised he found her so fast or even knew she was there but hey ! Her twin brother is a wizard too! I think he felt the spell? He hurriedly used magic to make her hair grow (she cut them before going to the academy, but her twin can grow them back with his powers) and then the maids changed her clothes real fast hahaha

And that's when we got to quite an intense scene between the crown prince and the FL: he was waiting for her alone in the garden, sitting on one of those fancy gazebo in the middle of a lake (such a fancy garden!). FL appeared and they sit together. They seemed awkward at first and I don't think they said anything of much consequences, but things heated up fast, we could see the crown prince being really desperate and the FL getting angrier by the minute, even though all this time she had done her best to be meek so that she wouldn't anger him and provoke him, in the fear he might frame her family again.
    Crown prince looks hurt and pained, and remorseful, we see flashback from his past as a child and he explained to her why he was mean/aggressive at first, due to their face (hair and eye color) and the fact they looked like his mother (zander99 explained that part in their spoilers earlier in this thread), FL was understandably really angry realizing it was for such a reason... He apologizes sincerely for his past behavior and she is surprised he did.
    We see them walking side by side this time, they are not sitting in the gazebo anymore, the FL falls and the ML catches her and hugs her, and then refuses to let go even though she gets frantic and tries to push him away telling him they could be seen and be misunderstood by bystanders, he confesses that he is in love with her which shocks her a lot, her faces says a lot about what she is feeling, she is confused, angry, unhappy, she thinks it's a joke, she thinks it's unacceptable because he is the one who killed her whole family in her previous life, she is engaged etc...we also see her remember that blonde girl he condemned so harshly before, I mentioned that part in the previous spoilers I posted: she is still shocked and traumatized by this time, she thinks that he was involved with her/engaged to her but still heartlessly threw her away and condemned her the same way he did with her family before, and that his feelings for her are temporary and that he will throw her away too in the future. He tells her to believe that his feeling now are definitely true, that he would not hurt her and that he is not deceiving her. Anyway, FL has serious trust issues and do not believe the prince's feelings and confession for obvious reasons...
    (I decided to try using the help of google translate for their conversation by the way, since it looked like a really important discussion: it worked! But I don't have the willpower do scan dozens of chapters with my mobile phone, sorry ^^;; But I will probably use the app each time I feel like I need to understand what they say more in details from now on).

Her twin brother interrupts, he saw them and was really shocked that his sister was in this kind of relationship with the crown prince, still, she looked nervous so he felt like he should come forward. He stays far away but still, close enough to make the prince question his appearance: was he always this tall? Was his voice always like this...?

Fast forward to the twins together at night sitting next to each other on a bed, with twin brother excitedly telling his sister that he was really surprised that the crown prince had such feelings for her, that he thought he was scary at first but that he was surprisingly romantic and sensitive. But FL was still really distressed and interrupted him telling him to stop joking with these things.
    That's when the younger brother asks her gently whether she was hiding something from him, and that he was always on her side and that she could tell him anything she wants, she ended up telling him that this is her second life...

15. Diana_daughter99

Diana_daughter99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about ML

Actually the mage gets little scenes with her :'(
    (Along with the fiance), most of it is about the prince so looks like the male lead is him and it's also hinted that in the previous life the antagonist was mind controlling him

How he discovers her identity
    In ch 56 ( the latest one)
    The MC was injured by dark magic that left a black flower tattoo on her thigh, the prince walks on her with her fiance who quickly leaves, and see the tattoo on her and starts calling her name, I don't think she can come up with an excuse in the next chapter so I think this is it

16. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I'm honestly disappointed with the ML. I don't need a revenge plot, but them having a strong chance of potentially ending together is honestly killing me. I'm usually pretty forgiving of MLs who'd killed/condemned FLs in their past lives, but something about him makes it hard to forgive.

Lialeta, lostross, RubySBS and 6 others like this.
  17. cutesherry

Reading List:
    Link
    The direction it's going at from what I saw in the webtoon so far is:
    -painful childhood / past
    -prince's mind being manipulated by enemy (magic user) that made him act uncharacteristically, hence the stark difference in his behavior between now and the past.
    -FL rejecting crown prince enough times (while flirting with two other guys) to make us feel sympathy for him, who is suffering and apologetic and only likes her

18. Yimo xi

Yimo xi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But trauma doesn't justify the fact that he killed the female lead's family. Not forgetting the fact that he bullied those weaker than him with his title

19. Simplyme

Simplyme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont hate the cp, but Im just too in love with the wizard I stopped reading this one since the manhwa started treating the cp as the ml (in my opinion)

20. Hadosh

Hadosh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both the MC and author need therapy if the crown prince turns out to be ML

greshu, lostross, Gothita and 5 others like this.