Spoiler There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Oct 6, 2020.

1. HeyBLade

HeyBLade New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a bastard ML one of the trash i ever seen , callisto (death is only ending for villainess) best ML for me maximilian also good

Yume-sama and ArguingApples like this.
  2. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a lot for the spoilers. :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    Although the truth would have expected another ending, the whole relationship made me very toxic. :cookie::blobfearful:

I do not feel that in the end all that suffering ended in the stockholm syndrome against one of his abusers, it is somewhat disturbing. :blobdizzy:

And about ML I think that his true "face" is that he shows MC (cruel vindictive manipulated nothing empathic) and later tries to hide his true face with the mask of regret and pain etc ... to manipulate the MC and us as readers. :blobthumbsdown::blob_catflip:
    Well that's my humble point of view:blobsweat_2:

3. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Keanna did she remain Queen in the end? Was she and the Emperor ever in a sexual relationship or was it just for "show" to humiliate and shame the Empress in public?

Both are villains. Just because the Emperor is a fool doesn't mean he isn't a villainous character.

4. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s clearly because she was the duke’s daughter that’s why he treats her so badly. Although we have this quotation “ Children should not pay for their parent’s mistake”, the Ml vented his anger towards the Mc. Why? Because she was closer to him than the duke, and on much lower authority.

5. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a sadistic self-absorbed coward. That's why even after the FL initally refused to forgive him for the trauma he inficted upon her which she did not deserve, he resorts to emotional manipulation by using that "suicide" attempt as a last resort.

He should have made a better attempt at "suicide".

6. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao. I find it so funny how some people find it absolutely normal or justified to blame kids for their parents misdeeds. When does that ever work? You can't go to court and say "I killed the entire family because the father did something to me" and expect the judge to give you a lower sentence. Tf lol that's not how it works. Whether you hate,despise or have whatever reason and take it out on innocents just be sure to face and deal with the consequences. That's all their is to it. I don't understand how it can be argued at this point. We already evolved further than this. But if you believe that's the main lead "justifications" and not see the problem that's your own thing. Many of us have Modern morals and that's completely fine even if it's a historical story

7. HYENA_

HYENA_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that to end her suffering is to die. She lost everything, her diginity, mother, heart, pride, love and herself. She suffered for 14 years already and she deserve heaven.

8. Daren2012

Daren2012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i ask what was the site url? Since it's mtl having some different tls help to understand what's going on better

9. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me what chapter is the chpater he founds out she is the girl he loves and start regretting? Cause am not gonna read off chapters it's like lady to queen and remarried empress all over again

peachynik, Dhiyfal and Shoo like this.
  10. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, what make him even worse is the fact he is strong to the weak (the FL) but weak to the strong (the Duke). Every time the Duke did 'something' that anger him in the court, he goes to FL and vent his anger to her instead. I bet he wouldn't feel remorse at all if the FL isn't the one who saved him in the past. Why? Cause she is the villain daughter. I justified his hatred, but not the abuse. The moment he abused and used innocent person, make him no different than the Duke.

11. peachynik

peachynik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    book 3

Jo5ee likes this.
  12. itspefaye

itspefaye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny because i just wish he will be the next on the CMMD

13. HYENA_

HYENA_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the ending. Not gonna lie. I hate it so much. It is good that the MC becone better but why WHY WHY WHY WHY BITCH

14. Ayapuddinchan

Ayapuddinchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayyyy. That's so unsatisfying! The only thing he could come up with to have her forgive him is to k!ll himself?! Bro you're just taking the easy way out and avoiding the pain and everything! Without even considering that maybe she wouldn't actually be happy with you k!lling yourself. It's like if your abuser suddenly realized their wrong doings after literally making you want to d!e and decided that the best way to atone would be to commit suicide. Wouldn't you feel appalled? Like no?? You have no right to do that!?! You should be spending time and effort making it up to me, you should be enduring that pain so you can get realized just how much pain i was in! Not this! Ugh!

Also imagine if they had both gone along with their plans and died. The kingdom sure would be in a pickle lol

Dhiyfal and MiserableSOUL like this.
  15. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh come on, i was expecting that FL become a strong, independent woman but they still ended up woth that trash of an ML?? Im gonna drop this im gonna drop this i dont like this I DONT FREAKING LIKE THIS I DOONT LIKE THISSS!!!!@!@@!

Ray Levantret and Angela3107 like this.
  16. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 3? Can u get the novel link or is it already posted somewhere here

17. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so this ML is like The Emperor in The Wicked Queen?

18. peachynik

peachynik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in this thread

19. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not you having Alexander on that list. What did he ever do

So the ML had had some sort of reason to mistreat the FL or was it logical yall put it? But for what? What did she ever do to him? It's not logical to hate someone else child because of what they have done.

20. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML already deserve a place in a trash when he treated FL badly because she's a daughter of a man he hates.

I would have understand if he only act wary towards her but treating her with utter disrespect is so dumb. Like how can someone like him even be an emperor. What an immature brat. Also, suiciding is such a coward move. He just don't want to live with all the guilt and pain lmao.