Spoiler To Those Who Long for My Destruction

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Nazo400

Nazo400 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at least the first part
    about the a$$ dad kidnapping. I think was when he set it up for her to get kidnapped by randoms he paid that the ML comes after on a horse to find her? It was to show that she's not safe w grandparents & better w him. The ML (voice he hears?) Told him he should disappear/not be found by "people" (aka a$$ dad looking for MC? It's been so long since I've read this so I might be confusing stuff

That's just from top of my head but I might have gotten that wrong. Don't remember the 2nd question answer.

LoveReadingTime likes this.
  2. Blackwizardclub

Blackwizardclub New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Thanks for all the spoilers so far!
    Do you perhaps remember the endings for Calabria (the princess) and the 1st prince (1st ex husband).
    I'm so sad the insecure friend doesn't end up with the 1st prince, I really thought they were setting something up there

LoveReadingTime likes this.
  3. Erika_Rikarika83

Erika_Rikarika83 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anybody know what will happen to MC after the kidnapping? Like I don't want the stupid ahh hero father takes her back to his stupid family

myuun. and LoveReadingTime like this.
  4. LoveReadingTime

LoveReadingTime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That could be it. This is a minor plot point with no strong bearing on the overall story so I didn't pay much attention to it (in other words , I didn't commit it to memory since it wasn't relevant to the main story archs).

Safe to say, enjoy the ride, this kidnapping ends safely !