Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, I looks like I missed it in your previous spoilers... Likes to drink? Only the ori!Cale loves to drink.... But that is impossible given how advanced Taerang as a weapon is...:hmm:

Anyways thank you for the clarification.

2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the magic seed and information about how to become immune to magic that cale got from the magic tower never come into play then because it seems like a waste

3. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm From what I can remember the seed was for the study of the method of storing mana like ancient power so it was beneficial to people like Harol who is sensitive to mana but incapable of storing. As for magic resistance, it was more like data of Whipper Kingdom anti-mage faction's weakness. Cale's group consists of dragons who are the greatest mages, Rosalyn who is highest grade and capable dead mana users.. so.. yeah.. I think they won't need it. But maybe

4. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    He has two genius dragons that could improve it I want the magic seed to be able to devour magic used on its user and allow the user to use that magic to attack it’d be perfect for cale like that and should cales necklace that contained the dominating water be able absorb natural attacks used by ancient powers? Also wouldn’t elves have been better to look after the eggs than the dragon slayers?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  5. chioux

chioux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel ending soon or is it still a long way?

6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s still going on if I’m not mistaken even after they kill the white star it might still go on you know they’ll probably try to figure out why people from Korea are being sent their after that and that’ll become the new drama instead of the white star then cales mum might became an issue as well it’ll probably go over 1000 chapters maybe 2000 before stopping

creizreiz, chioux and Akimashta like this.
  7. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my first time here and I just wanted to point out how cute Kim Ron Soo personality is (͒ ⸝⸝•̥´`•̥⸝⸝)͒

First of all when he transmigrate into Cale he commented on how good looking Cale is and how everything would look good on Cale.

Then we get the not really important information from Sayeru about how handsome the White Star is (the chapter when they're about to attack the whale tribe).

But apparently it's a very important information because KRS and WS share the same face and I've been led on by this unreliable narrator that he got an average face (from my own imagination).

So just what kind of handsome it is to accepted as handsome by KRS when he can't even accepted his own handsomeness.

After that we found out from Choi Jung Soo that KRS has a shy personality. I mean like awsgafsjd ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!! Just how cute can you be !!!!!

And I also just realise when showering that not only KRS evade death but he also save others from death. The one who was suppose to die was KRS but he survive because CJS and LSH save him, because of the death of his entire team he doesn't want other people in his team die and because of that he uses his ability to predict shits from hitting the fan more accurately.

Now imagine if KRS die instead and CJS got transported by the GOD to WS universe and LSH survive. what would LSH do without the 2 of his dongsaeng (´இωஇ`) And the fact that the one who can predict the monster appearances and their rank died. The world or in this case Korea is probably doomed.

creizreiz, Dhiyfal, SuyeMuxiu and 6 others like this.
  8. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember Eruhaben being shocked because it's time related ability, so I think it was time related ability unless Eruhaben guess it wrongly.

I think it's because Super Rock telling Cale that the owner of Sky Eating Water is a child loved by God Of War. It was mentioned around when Super Rock tells Cale if he want to get Lunatic/Crazy guy after getting glutton(wood), crybaby(vitality), and other ancient power

Not going to answer your question about G.O.D divine items, but I get curious about it since I re-read the novel. While being explained by Cage about the items, Cage tells Cale that people given two path after Death which is the right path and the twisted path. I just realize when re-read that the twisted path mentioned doesn't only applicable to Lich but also WS(using Vow of Death) and probably Cale(a suppose to be death person but alive because another CJS and LSH). It also mentioned that in the end of twisted path they would be given another choice. Now, what choice would this mean? Is it about god and demonic race? or maybe another choice?
    Also, it was an item to kill death, so I keep thinking someone would use the item like WS to enter the twisted path. I hope it wasn't someone on Cale groups though. Though there's also a contradiction since G.O.D although a quite mischievous was still classified a rightful god not an evil god. if that's the case, why would he make things that allow people to enter the twisted path?

creizreiz and Uncopyright like this.
  9. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Does cale also have the lifespan of a dragon like Choi Han cause the white star said that they are both warped by time

10. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay why doesn’t goldie gramps just turn into his dragon form and crush people to death or just eat them wouldn’t that save time or just his dragon flames to burn them to death

sasai likes this.
  11. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ain't that something we all have been wondering for a long time now...

12. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's different.

Choi Han got transmigrated, so his body and mentality are completely different from the people in the other dimension. I would assume that just like the alt!Korea where they are right now, where the time goes 2,5 times faster or so; the time from the Korea where Choi Han originates has time going slower.

On the other hand, only KRS's consciousness got transmigrated, therefore, he can't stop his body from ageing at the time it should. I believe they also made a comment about this when Cale turned 20. He said something about how his hair, face and body has grown and changed while Choi Han still looked like an 18-year-old baby. Thanks to the vitality of the heart Cale will live a longer lifespan than others from his dimension; but I don't think it will be long enough to match the lifespan of a dragon, which is supposed to be 1000 years.

13. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    What ability did Lee soo hyuk give to cale

14. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He gave Cale the power of 'Embrace' a power to bind tangible or intangible objects. LHS admits that it's more of a 'Dominance' but like the name 'Embrace' more. The power that got bind can later be use whenever the binder wants

Raven Evernight likes this.
  15. Canah

Canah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyy i want some spoiler.
    Gimme some uWu
    Why did On and Hong run away from their tribe?
    And why did the cat tribe wanted to kill these two adorable cat?

16. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to now, those are still a mystery. All we know is that they were considered as 'mutants' or something. Why the tribe wanted to kill them is still unknown.

17. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if KRS lived his whole lifespan? What if he successfully retired to open a farm, growing some sweet potato and making Taerang?

The author never mentioned what happened to KRS' original body, nor said he died in his sleep, only that his last memory before becoming Cale was that he was on a break.

I know Cale's have high memory, but just what if he couldn't remember his full previous life the same way he forgotten his original memories as Cale? (Connecting this to the theory that KSR was and is the same Cale but forgot it when he tried to reawaken his record ability)

18. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That'll be awesome to see, Eruhaben in his dragon form. So far that I have read, the author still have to show the extent of damage dragon's breath does. But maybe since Eruhaben is in the last stretch of his life, it is hard for him to be in his dragon form and to be all out.

19. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of TCF's seven mysteries. Will still have to come up with the other six but that will surely include og!Cale×Mom and CalexWS connection:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: