Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not the only one. The novel's description made it so memorable and the wings are missing!!! Why are there no wings??

2. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:Honestly with all due respect

justabotscary: (I hope sand for this so I would not be surprised if more than one here was upset by what I say (...).)

...Since I found out that the novel had Manhwa, I had many illusions as well as congratulations and thanks to the cartoonist and the company that could give the green light to what the series had Manhwa.:blobsalute:

:blobsmilehappyeyes:But, as soon as I started going through chapter 12 at that time, that smile began to disappear little by little, until... We finally reached chapter 42.:blobawkward:

:blobsmile:By that time, this reader and fan no longer had any such spectator smile as initially there was, as to why, do I really need to mention? Anyway, I will.:blobpopcorn:
    • (...) At first, the series is indisputable falls into the category "Seinen" but in the manhwa they make it look like a "Shounen".:cookie:
    • This I had already said, but the series progresses very slowly. A fact that we are already in the second season and we still have not left the arc of the terrorist bomb.:blobcat_knife:
    • I don't know if it's my mistake or just my imagination, but didn't Redlka have red hair in the novel (?):blob_tilt:
    • Following the above. I was really disappointed in Redlka's design! What the hell, that's not a bloodthirsty lunatic.:blobcat_rawr:
    • The costumes of "Arm" are too different from what they were in the beginning.:hmm:

:notlikeblob:Honestly, I'm already quite disappointed with the consecutive design of the characters, my happiness was already cut off when I saw Rosalyn, the last little hope I had was Alberu, but not even that... Really,

justabotscary: (I don't expect anything from you and still thus they manage to disappoint me.jpg)

:blob_catflip:This is supposed to be a "Seinen", the characters are over "20 years old" here, but they make it look like children. I understand about Choi Han,

:justabotheart:: (I won't complain, it's just how I imagined it)

:blobcry:But the others...

justabotscary: (I want to take a long sigh...)

:blobReach:The only reason I'm still reading the manhwa is because of my love for the series.:blobmelt:

:blobpopcorn_two:But how's the route still going... I said it back then and I'll repeat it now "I wouldn't be surprised if they abandoned the series and hired someone else and did a Reboot", it really wouldn't surprise me.:blobnobully:

:justabotheart:: (Note sarcasm).

:blobcozy:Everyone has their different ways of thinking.:blobpopcorn_cool:

3. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I check and back read and found the only time that wings appeared
    when Cale activated it during the time of the Vitality of Heart...... but afterwords no more wings at the following scenes..... must say the wings were drawn so well:aww:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And when it was introduce to the readers the wings where there......
    [​IMG]

To be honest times like this would ask the artist and voice out some concerns and maybe they will take it into consideration....:blob_coffee:

4. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotow:: It's a beautiful scene...
    Why couldn't be like that!? xD
    (I didn't find the meme I wanted so-... :'v)
    [​IMG]

5. AvericK

AvericK Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the new chapter, I'm really grateful for the Manhwa. I LOVE the Artstyle. I really do. It's the same artist who did the second cover, right? The one with Cale in Commander Uniform? I love that one SO MUCH, more that the newest webnovel cover artstyle.

I have been eagerly waiting for the Manhwa's new chapter, but left a bit disappointed after I read it. It seems PAN-nim is more suited with the Slice of Life part of the story than the action one, because I find the depiction of the action scene to be lacking. The angle, the moment of impact, and the omission of some important things are such a loss for this series (The first is Roan Kingdom's emblem in the Capital Wall, and now Cale's shield which supposed to have wings draped around the suicide bomber to contain their explosion). Not to mention that beside the citizen, the plaza is supposed to be crowded with other nobles too, right? I don't think it's necessary to draw each person in detail, but it can be done mob-style like ORV did and that will add a sense of urgency. Because that's what Cale feel---- :')

Regardless of that above, I'll keep reading the Manhwa because I love the artstyle, in hope that in future chapters PAN-nim will improve in the action department. TCF has so many epic action scenes, it'll be such a loss to not see the glory of it. As someone who draw and aspire to make my own series one day, I can't help but notice it. >_<)8

I'm sorry if I sound so negative. I can't help but do so since I love TCF so much and wish the best for this franchise. I know how hard it is to make a chapter, so I can only cheer on PAN-nim from here on ahead. Fighting!

haha.... it's my first post and what I did was complain. How shameful of me. Orz

Ps.
    Thank you for the info of the Contest by the way. I hope I can join when I have spare time. Yay! (psst.. my pp is my drawing. Hehe XD)

6. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome in community! *waves*

I'd rather call it spot-on remark than complains. Come on, we all (manhua readers) have been waiting for this moment with high expectations...

And

Your pp is your drawing? Whoa... :aww: it's marvelous!
    Could you share more of your works some day? :blobpeek:

Reverand Insanity and AvericK like this.
  7. AvericK

AvericK Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the warm welcome~

We did wait for long. :')
    Many feels so it seems, that they openly gave PAN-nim critique through DM and mentions that PAN-nim was overwhelmed. It was announced on twitter just now that PANZA-nim will withdraw from engaging in social media for a while. The post sounded like PANZA-nim's feeling down. I may be dissatisfied with what we had presented, but I won't dare to DM or mention the creator just to voice my opinion out. Especially, since I know how hard it is to make one chapter. I hope PANZA-nim's okay.

Yes, it was. I made it for an Utaite commu. I was in charge of the illustration when we joined a CB (Chorus Battle). XD

As for my works---I just did "Cale scammer smile" today. Sadly, I can't post images yet here. :blobpeek:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  8. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too!!! ... I am waiting that beautiful wings come up :blobpopcorn_two:.. And that gone.. Hikz:blobconfounded:

9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basics in Cale's thesaurus means extravagant; luxurious; vip treatment :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Me imagining Cale looking at Sayeru:
    up-and-down-star.gif
    While internally shaking his head: this poor peasant. Tsk tsk.:facepalm::blobjoy:

Cale, you sure a passive-aggressive protagonist. Now, I feel you are missing that nickname :blobsweat:

No, I think SG is continuing his play by having this delusions. Cale, let SG have his dream for awhile :blobjoy:

SG: :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk: My dream of being victorious is coming true. I will also have my Cale all by myself. Despair, here I go!

Meanwhile, Cale: Ok, this test isn't bad. It gives me a proper dry run on how I will act when the real thing comes. Good, good.

SG: . . . :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Thank you for sharing Cale's luxurious parade, Angie-nim :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

10. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope he/she is okay. I did feel disappointed (who wouldn't when TCF is one of the favorite novel out there), but I didn't hate their art.

My guess is it's needed. Cale or other character once said somewhere in SG test that the test wouldn't be impossible to clear because if it's not then it wouldn't be a test anymore. If that was the case, Cale get AP was a requirement to complete the test. At least that what I thought

Oh. And it's funny how in Cale anger test Clopeh was in prison whereas in Clopeh anger test Cale was the one who's in prison. As if they're fated to never be in same starting point

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  11. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotow:: I started to read the novel again (23rd time) and I noticed this, in a way this was a future omen or a future spoiler? XD:blobxd:

“Bad! How could you call it worthless! I hope the chance to see that shield again appears in the future! Hahahaha.”

There was warmth in the diplomat’s gaze, as if he was looking at the future of the kingdom. Cale smiled as well and touched the back of his head.

‘So weird. Why is the back of my head getting cold as I listen to this diplomat talk?’

The back of Cale's neck continued to feel chilly even though he was thinking that there will be no reason for him to use the shield again in the future.

12. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-nim is really good at foreshadowing, specially hidding it in plain site:blob_grin:....... I wonder if she back reads her work to create new branch of the story:confusedcatblob::blob_coffee:

13. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Hehe, I love how they are undermining Sayeru.

I especially prepared this for you Sayeru. Since Cale was lacking the shield, I prepare for another shield :blobjoy:
    images (1) (18).jpeg

They are very resourceful, the offerings will first gave despair for SG and at the end of their life, they are ingredients to be made for WS dark mana. Tsk tsk.

While Cale is flaunting his wealth, here we see WS being stingy. :blobjoy: Bet his pockets so empty it was destroyed that is why instead of hiring labors he is using Puzzle City Citizen to make the walls from their rock tower. Poor WS, no materials and labor to use. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thank you for today's summary, Angie-nim:bloblove: