Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it's not eating dead mana, but absorbing it. Also, other dark elves, vampires and necromancers can do the same.

As for why Mary doesn't absorb all the dead mana?
    It's because the world has too much dead mana. If you absorb more dead mana than you are capable of, then they would become poisoned by the excessive dead mana and die.
    It's like eating. You can only eat so much, and if you force more food down your throat, you'll throw up. You have to wait in between to digest.

So, Mary cannot purify the dead mana as quickly as the Fire of Destruction, and neither can anyone else in Xiaolen.

2. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just said it. During and directly after the trial (when the ancient power is downloading/has just downloaded), you can hear it.

One thing, though, the time people fully absorb their ancient powers isn't specifically confirmed, either. Because if I'm remembering correctly, the shield AP didn't start talking to Cale until a little later in the story (and the recovery AP almost never talks). So for all we know, the absorption thing could be gradually over days or more.

3. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, yes, episode 9999 of

Cale: I want to rest, just leave me alone.
    Also Cale: works to the point of fainting and accidently creates a religion with himself as god.

4. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

Honestly, Cale's choices/plan regarding himself never goes his way always the opposite!:blob_grin:, I have a feeling he will somehow contact or return Xiaolen:blob_grin: while the worshipper's crowd goes wild:blob_pompom: poor Cale his slacker is flying away.....

Another crowd got charmed by Cale, Xiaolen people are now 100% Cale worshippers followers, I wonder if those, any one of them, some how have a hidden camera and is secretly recording the scene unfolding Dust might have a copy and end up being released in Roan:blobjoy:

The divine item did a great job seems it only takes one try to purify all of the Jiangshi but what's up with it sucking Cale's power it good thing Cale took control or he will faint with blood (thankfully this time it never happened), I wonder if GoPF forgot because he was in a hurry:confusedcatblob:

Cant wait for Wednesday how will Eurahen-nim explain to Cale in a manner he can accept what happened to the crowd will they start the farewell party and how are plans for Cale's statues:blobjoy::blobjoy:

naomi120 likes this.
  5. Gemini_Heart666

Gemini_Heart666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the world, but the world tree that came has. But thank you

6. naomi120

naomi120 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter was very short :(
    He wanted more information about the divine item and its owner....
    hahaha no one tells Cale that he looks like a god, by saying that everyone is being purified what does he mean? .mmm that is, I understand that only dead mana can be purified, I know that purifying I am taking it as something very literal and superficial, but what could purify a dragon like Eruhabe-nim for example?

7. blade_bamf

blade_bamf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link

My hunch was right there was someone who was recording Cale's spectacular work:blobjoy::blobrofl:, but I didn't expect it to be the pope I'm guessing GoFP might give her a hint or tell her to record Cale:blobjoy::blobjoy: I'm sure Dusk will have a copy of that video and it will leak in Roan (well to Cale's close allies:blob_grin:)

The gangs farewell party turned into a fiesta:blobtaco: :blob_pompom: or a fan concert where the crowd goes wild and cheers for their idol:blobrofl::blobparty: I love Sui teasing Cale and Cale wants to escape but can't:blobrofl: thankfully Cale is in disguise so no one what he really looks like (only a few people do:cookie:)

Can't wait for Friday when they get back to Roan, I hope we get to see if that video was leaked and how will Alberu react all the rewards Cale gained in Xiaolen and stories of Cale as a purifier:blob_grin: (before they get to the serious stuff:blobnom:)

9. jashanpreet kaur

jashanpreet kaur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for a wholesome moment among:justabotheart: Cale , LSH , CJS. :love::LOL::notworthy::ROFLMAO:

10. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu angie-nim,, yeayy they're back to Roan!!!

11. Rottenwomen

Rottenwomen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhgg ahhhhhhhgg:blobxd::blobxd: finaly back to Roan Kingdom:blob_pompom:

12. jashanpreet kaur

Reading List:
    Link
    Sui-ah ,you are losing to Alberu in the order of being recognized as Hyung . Are you really not jealous.:whistle: Author-nim plz mention Sui's reaction in next chapter.:X3:

13. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link

Cale you really changed your mindset for everyone's peace of mind.... you dont have cough blood, and faint just say you did a "great job":blobfearful:, your best example is right in front of you (Shawn and Jezna):facepalm:

So it isn't that Cale can't escape the party but he won't due to his image:blobjoy: in a way it is his own fault:blobjoy: I feel a foreshadowing that will get to see Appe again and she get a chance to travel with Cale, that blueprint is the key:blob_grin:, I love how Cale bare with it with everyone in Xiaolen only to be great by his hyung with open arms:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Knowing Alberu he won't act like that without reason.... I wonder if Xiaolen already transferred all Cale's rewards before he came back home and it was Cage (GoD) about the mines that him so happy that wanted to hug Cale:blobrofl:

Cant wait on Monday for Cale's next move and poor seven he already traumatized by CH if he thinks thats though wait till he meets Beacrox :cookie:, I hope the Mirum world will call Cale and no troubles happen in Roan after the hunter's attack:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  14. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guessed a mine suddenly appeared in the Roan Kingdom– and it appeared so DIVINE
    and Alberu came to both praise and mock his dongsaeng for once again throwing his slacker life.

15. Rafalfafi

Rafalfafi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am I the only one who wants to know what happened to the white star followers after the war? Because Of what happened in the Roan kingdom and Cale have to immediately flee to another world because of the hunters, those events had to be sat in the back, but now that he returned and I believe Alberu made things stable now, and not to mention the returning of the Oh great hero, and saint will we have an official trial? Where all kingdoms gather to decide what to do with the losing side? Oh I hope so, I want to know what happens to the lions and bears and their kings especially after knowing that their mighty leader is gone forever by the hand of the same enemy they despise the most, I mean that what they all depended on right? That the WS will comeback even if they lose it all, and finding out he actually was killed for good, must be just traumatizing which makes me wonder if Cale will tell them the truth about how they all been pawns in the hands of the hunters all along, that their leader was meant to be consumed by that god, and only despair was waiting for him with or without Cale, also that psychopath Empire prince, ohhhh how mad I was when he was drinking the black despair and said he liked it’e taste better than normal dead mana, he said that he wasn’t afraid of Cale or the dragons with him but he was afraid of the WS now who he is most afraid of I wonder? I just really wish we have news about what happened to them, in the next few chapters along side the disasters Cale will witness soon case by * cough* loyal followers

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
  16. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale helping his hyung with his financial troubles :eek::eek:

17. jashanpreet kaur

Reading List:
    Link
    Time has changed. Now, it is Cale Henituse who gives money to others.

18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link

The Oscar award-winning actors/scammers are back in action:blob_grin:, these two are always in sync when they clear what their roles are:blobjoy:.... poor Alberu has another political problem he really stresses out from it, well at least they know who the real allies are....

I love how when things were dire for Alberu just in time Xiaolen call for a payment transfer and all of Alberu's worries financially and politically is already solved in an instant all thanks to Cale:blobjoy: , with all the different types of mines that are so rare to find, Cale just made the Henituse Dutchy extremely richest place in all the continent making Roan now the wealthiest Kingdom:blobjoy:

So Alberu's idea of making Cale the Minster of Finance is spot on:blobjoy:, at this rate Henituse Dutchy will end up as Roan Kingdom personal bank (of course with proper trading:blob_grin:) now I know why they can make a grand Henituse Museum its all thanks to Cale:blobrofl: he just unknowingly made sure that his legacy lives on:blobjoy::blobrofl:

Can't wait on Wednesday to see the reaction of those fools who left Roan thinking it became weak.... when they find out Roan became rich and more powerful overnight:blob_grin: and those who are true allies of Roan sure receive some blessings from Cale (l think he won't scam the), though I see Cale will end up scamming the fools and making more profits for Roan:blob_coffee: (I hope they also they find that rat for their peace of mind..... I wonder if Beacrox caught the rat too many white gloves:sweating_profusely:....)

19. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Having money feels so good HAHAHAHA
    thank you as always for the summary Angieeeee

trixhenituse and akari0415 like this.
  20. Rafalfafi

Rafalfafi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhhh I’m so freaking mad, those damn kingdoms dear to do 180 just because Cale wasn’t around and because the Roan kingdom is in trouble and they have the audacity to try to take the war rewards when they barley did anything, oh I really wish to skip to the good part where they put in place.

CaleFan 24 likes this.