Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. xxdjynxx

xxdjynxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh when the Korean arc started I didn't really care that much. I have trouble remembering all those names because there were suddenly a lot of characters. At some point I even stopped reading 'cause I was bored and a little mad that I won't be seeing the kids for a while.

Then twenty chapters got stocked so I started reading again and...

BOY I REGRETTED IT

I SHOULD'VE STOCKED UP TO FIFTY CHAPTERS. Now I got to wait painstakingly everyday to read what happens to the Korean Gang next. Then when the updates turned to three times a week I was heartbroken. MORE WAITING JUST TO SEE CJS AND LSH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

But now that it's ending I am conflicted. On one hand I love Cale and the Korean gang. I even played scenarios in my head wherein I guessed what would happen if Cale stayed in Parallel world instead. But anyways, ALBERU'S WORLD IS CALE'S HOME AND A SOLDIER OF WAR ALWAYS GOES HOME

I just hope the KR gang goes to Alberu's world, so that they get reunited.

PLUS AM I THE ONLY ONE CURIOUS AS TO HOW TO KR GANG WOULD INTERACT WITH THE FAMILY??

Anyways, farewell Lee Soohyuk, Choi Jungsoo, Park Jintae, Joo Hosik, P!Kim Rok Soo, Min-ah, Bae Purum, Jang Mansoo, Granny Kim and the Lee Siblings and the rest. See you when you visit Cale's home!!! ❤️❤️❤️

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:
    Welcome to the forbidden region of cliffs and miseries of waiting !!!

I feel the same when Korean arc started, like why did I have to expend my energy to remember them all but it turns out that as long as you read them you didn't have to memorize the name mechanically, they will grow attached to you same way on how you become attached to the characters from Alberu's world. You'll just find yourself knowing them naturally. Yes KRS' family and Cale's family should meet, I bet WS will be pulverized on the ground without so much fight after such meeting XD.

Shey_04, xxdjynxx and Akimashta like this.
  3. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was wondering, as well as most of you I believe, why we haven't seen Raon's human polymorph form, I decided to re-read TCF and gosh, he is such a sweet child that has grown so much throughout this novel. I just want to leave this part here so you can remember (if you have forgotten like me) why Raon hasn't polymorphed into a human yet.

Choi Han nodded and started to speak toward the dragon as Cale packed a hat.

“Will you be following us like that?”
    “I will be invisible.”
    “… I heard that dragons could polymorph. Can’t you turn into a human? I think that would be easier.”

A dragon’s magic was an expression of their will. That was why Choi Han thought that the dragon could easily polymorph if it had the will to do so.
    The Black Dragon snorted at Choi Han’s words.

“I hate humans. I do not want to be like the humans. He said that dragons were cool and awesome.”
    “Who said that?”

The Black Dragon peeked toward Cale at Choi Han’s question, before quickly looking away. It then turned invisible and flew up into the sky. The sunken part of the bed returned back to normal.​

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Shey_04, creizreiz, SuyeMuxiu and 6 others like this.
  4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet sooner or later he may polymorph cause his prejudice towards humans is lessen... Most especially when Cale first met Witira, Raon insisted that Dragons are the most beautiful creature... Thou I like baby Raon more in his cute chubby dragon form.

Speaking of polymorph and what not... Dragon half-blood choosing red as his magically dyed hair is like idolizing Cale, imo. But then he sort of have an attachment with Raon..

Shey_04, creizreiz, SuyeMuxiu and 3 others like this.
  5. Yasmine bezzi

Yasmine bezzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously I can't wait to see our Raon polymorph and that is one of the reasons I like manhwas even if it's described it's not the same as seeing it but we will have to wait at least another year or more and I am really curious about how alberu looks

6. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love his craziness when he sees money, so much laughter that he coughs. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    But the Wind Thief, Gluttony Wood, and Crybaby Human didn't have much talk with Cale. Most of it is the earth. I want all of them talk till it almost explode Cale's head. With The Earth as the elder to calm down everyone...

xxdjynxx, sasai and Uncopyright like this.
  7. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound like the baby fire elemental. :blob_grin:

8. cielo2016

cielo2016 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read this webnovel in the middle of chapter 198 and want to comment this ini here since i can't comment on the spot bu when Choi Han in the middle of fight with the one that can control wyvern and he start bluffing, the word that Choi Han use is the same as the word that Cale usually use 'So annoying' and i ended up laughing while readinh

Shey_04, xxdjynxx and AoMay like this.
  9. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale taught every innocent child to be a little naughty, even Raon got his cussing habit that Eruhaben was angry at Cale! Poor Gramps Haben, always worried about his children... :blobrofl:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Shey_04 and Uncopyright like this.
  10. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am on that part re reading and i also can imagine cheapskate being so funny crazily laughing and choking in the middle :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Speaking of the Crybaby, he never talks. Maybe he is just normally timid.

And Super Rock is totally someone who would be able neutralize them if all of them breaks! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:There was even a time when the Sky Eating Water keeps on talking and cussing the words were censored with XX and XXX and the Super Rock told her to watch her words

11. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lols. And with how Raon is truly cherishing Cale , i don't wanna use the word 'obsessing' but you know what i mean hahaha, it seems that Raon would not polymorph any time soon. :blobjoy:

Shey_04, SuyeMuxiu, Arnsol and 3 others like this.
  12. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would be fun if after the main story ends, there will be side stories showing the kids a little grown up. Like will they still be clingy and being all yandere towards Cale and living slacker lives? Will they have rebellious phases too? Will Cale still give them allowances? :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

It would also be pretty interesting if the author will continue on a novel that shows the earth (LSH) side from a different perspective then we can see tBoaH characters crossing over (like doing cameo roles lol), TCF readers will rejoice like goodness! It's Cale! Or it's Choi Han! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

13. Akimashta

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just really confused about the dominating aura power from NB tho, he never talks or does aything, expect when they first got to the white castle. I really wish Nelan would talk more

xxdjynxx likes this.
  14. xxdjynxx

xxdjynxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's only part of the power right? The other half is still on the white star. And even a tiny portion of it is on Choi Han. So unless Cale collects all the parts and combines them, then perhaps we'll never hear the Aura's voice.

Shey_04, sasai and Akimashta like this.
  15. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. but it is amazing that even though Cale has only gotten a portion of it, seems like it is slowly becoming his own. Even Eruhaben acknowledge that it was already equivalent to the level of dragon fear. Maybe Cale's constant using of the aura fortifies it somehow. His frequent scamming has its benefits :blobjoy:

Shey_04, Akimashta and xxdjynxx like this.
  16. Eustasia

Eustasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm scared of asking this but do you all think IT IS A HE, with no one from the group dying? I'm currently on the part where Cale got a message from the god of death. Where he was shown that he needed to make a decision:cry:

17. Losthope27

Losthope27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU!!!!!

aaahhh so are getting a World cross over!!!!!!!!!! LSH and the gang!!!!! Aaaaaahhhh one wish though....hope at that time CJS is back as KRS brother

And I laughed so hard when Alberu thought of Hoshik

And Dayummmm continent's hero

shadow83 and xxdjynxx like this.
  18. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys think the original cale was a virgin because I kinda want a original cales son to pop up and see how krs will handle it

Shey_04, shadow83 and Arnsol like this.
  19. hopefulmundaneworld

hopefulmundaneworld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It almost seems abnormal to me when there are female protagonists jaja

xxdjynxx likes this.
  20. Akimashta

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be weird, I mean, they said Cale wasn't a womanizer, he just liked throwing stuff around and hitting the bad guys. It also would be weird because everyone was scared of him, so, someone bringing a child and claiming it is Cale's, or a kid saying he is Cale's kid would be a big stretch

Shey_04, Raven Evernight and Dhiyfal like this.