Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more like 1000 shades of riftan calypse...i mean he is doing all the moves here....still.one thing missing though
    ..its #letmaxiblow2022..hehehe..ugh!!! send me to horny jail...

2. marucalypse

marucalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for Maxi to show what she learned from their "book club" in the world tower. Make Sidina proud, maxi! :sneaky:

3. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: poor Maxi

4. akobs1

akobs1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *going mirror shopping

But seriously . This must be the room Agnes prepared . Which means she gave them the room with the mirror … which makes her a pretty damn good friend

Piccamom, Sanouu Taran and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  5. Bluecattea

Bluecattea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan *did* have a history of pillaging ancient ruins... probably in addition to gold and jewels, there may have been some pretty, um, interesting murals XD

6. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rifty has lost it guys! All those years of self composure is out the window. I love how she’s so surprised and he’s so matter of fact about everything. Also, if she’s not pregnant after this I would be EXTREMELY surprised.

7. Bluecattea

Bluecattea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going from Riftan's POV, he refers to himself as mixed race, with his father's features but his mother's coloring. So his father is not from the south. Probably it's so confusing because the mtl is so random with assigning pronouns, it's hard to tell who exactly each sentence is talking about.
    His father was "probably a knight, not a very good one since he died," according to Riftan, and his mother was from the southern continent, used to be a maid, and had 2 friends who came to her funeral.

Mrs_W, Piccamom, acm and 2 others like this.
  8. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan would make Hebaron very proud right now. He would never imagine Riftan losing it like this. The commander is not as composed as you may think.

I wish he would have asked that friend of his father more questions about his dad. It’s just so much more to that than we know and it bugs me. His father was probably a phenomenal knight, unlike what Riftan thinks (Riftan was just in his feelings because of his mom and his living situation).

Or if someone would recognize his face because he does look so much like his dad. A girl can only wish.

9. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    i know hebaron is already laughing somewhere..knowing no one bothered them...he must have ordered his knights not look for their commander since he is in a "very tight" situation...even the legendary "c*ckblocker" Uslin is no where to be found so...its hebarons doing...we'll never know he might be at the door guarding or sneeking araound.gehehe

10. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish he would have asked that friend of his father more questions about his dad. It’s just so much more to that than we know and it bugs me. His father was probably a phenomenal knight, unlike what Riftan thinks (Riftan was just in his feelings because of his mom
    :ROFLMAO:Absolutely! Hebaron is the friend everyone wants and he is rooting so hard for them. Uslin needs to keep his uptight behind locked in a room somewhere.

Maxi is going to come out of that room walking like a cowboy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

11. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered in around Chapter 34 of Book 2 (where they were still during the expedition and stopped somewhere to camp and Hebaron offered him a small hut to spend the night with Maxi). After that Riftan was thinking about Maxi n felt horny. He was thinking why not he take Hebaron's offer and just grab Maxi (he saw Maxi carrying woods to her barracks), but stopped the idea because he knew he will lose control. So in ch 118 - 119 only we get to know this is how RIftan lose control :ROFLMAO:

12. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    i want hi m to lose control everytime she is with maxi..but im also worried for maxi..because she raised a lot white flags here but all of them are denied...so what can we do...i hope there is something left of maxi once she gets out of that room..i mean IF ever she gets out of there...

13. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah so don’t know when she’s getting out of there. At one point she said he even seemed to be at hi limit but he just kept going.:sick:

14. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow :blobowoevil_horns: what has become of us, the readers???!!!! :blobnosebleed: #goingtohornyjail

this chapter is surely a ‘bring-back-snu-we-were-all-waiting-for’ chapter that honestly surpass my expectations :blobokhand:

I needed to turn the ac on with a fan in the middle of winter to be able to finish the chapter! :blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::sweating_profusely: Honestly this chapter is Meant to be continued lol :blob_plusone: the conversation that we are all waiting for im pretty sure is coming :blob_pompom: since Riftan let go all sense, I’m pretty sure he has decided to claim what is his and not let go, and this includes having a heart-to-heart with Maxi :blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbs finally I’m able to say I’m satisfied after all of this pent up chapters we experienced…the wait was well paid off :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

15. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I want him to lose it every time as well. People are always whining about if she likes it. If she didn’t I don’t think she would have went as far as she did. Also, in book 1 when that lord of Kaysa thing happened, I distinctively remember her thinking she wanted him to lose himself because of her but as always she knew he was holding back.

16. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now she gets what she wanted... he’s scary when he loses himself to Maxi. She has to take a bed rest of about a week. Lol

17. Danae

Danae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She likes it rough :blobcatblush:

18. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Riftan even believe in the wigrew and nymph tale?

overtanned and amylane1023 like this.
  19. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so.

amylane1023 likes this.
  20. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you guys tell me the schedule when they will upload the new chapter? Thank you

Nani.Raciaxoxo likes this.