Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Mrshokage

Mrshokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm good busy been here looking hope you're well and hope we get SS soon

MARSEA12, athena1979 and emdl07 like this.
  2. Gabi2077gabrielle

Gabi2077gabrielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I can finally understand the interpretation of that legend. It is the most logical thing I have read, thanks for clarifying this part very well! Thanks @honeybuttergarlic (y)(y)(y):)

emdl07, athena1979 and MARSEA12 like this.
  3. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do many think Maxi wants a boy who looks a lot like Riftan? It never reveals the which gender of child only that she had said she wants a child that looks like Riftan. I have seen many stories where the FL wants a child that looks like the ML always have to put a thought of a son but never of a daughter who can look like the ML. Is like what I always hear sons tend to resemble like their fathers and daughters tend to resemble like their mothers when it isn't true all the time. If Maxi really wants a son but what if at the end she gets a daughter, I have seen people in real life who wanted a son got a daughter and who wanted a daughter got son. I don't know if is it only me but sometimes I think she would be upset of her firstborn being a daughter who looks alot like her.

Last edited: May 5, 2023
    Sa12Ben18 and athena1979 like this.
  4. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I was rereading the chapter with the menstruation, and I came to a paragraph Maxi believes Riftan is like all lords and wants a son. Has Maxi asked Riftan what he really wants a girl and boy than thinking he's like his father who wants a male heir. Just can tell why there's so much miscommunication with them. Is why I am curious of Maxi having a firstborn daughter cause what would be her inner thought and reaction be and even Riftan cause sometimes I think she will be upset at the beginning of her first child being a girl. Also I would love to see Riftan inner thoughts of having a baby girl and assuring Maxi there's nothing wrong having a daughter as their first child just like he gave his thoughts out after finding the abuse of her father inflicted on her.

Sa12Ben18, athena1979 and zel__ like this.
  5. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the main story of UTOT has finished. I often remember every Tuesday and Friday are UTOT days. Am I still allowed to say "Happy UTOT day?" It would be nice if dear Kim Soo Ji updated the side stories of UTOT every Tuesday and Friday. Hope is just a hope :), angels! And, please, don't misunderstand my opinion. Moreover, please, don't consider that I beg and force her to do as I hope. Of course, it's up to her if she even updated the side stories once in a week. @MARSEA12, I need to confess that I fond of discussing Calypses' 2nd generation with you although "indirectly". I believe it would be super nice if dear Kim Soo Ji tried to be a bit different than the other authors. It would be more interesting if she made their 1st child a girl. Kim Soo Ji might break the stereotype. I have certainly known that they won't care about gender. Nowadays, I completely agree with your idea of giving them 2 girls and 1 boy. Perhaps, Kim Soo Ji delayed the side stories coz' of the matter :rolleyes: Then, she decided to change it. Who knows? However, hope is just a hope and prediction is just a prediction.

emdl07, Sa12Ben18 and MARSEA12 like this.
  6. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    It's May and no info of the side stories coming out. I just hope is Ursuline pov.

@athena1979 I believe the sides stories are delaying is because she's revisiing the drafts and she has two books in the upcoming years of course it might take a while. About the children we just got to wait and see but I have so many scenario in my head, how would be if they have a daughter but I just like to predict sometimes I think is going to be a girl and boy, sorry if I sound annoyed with my posts.

emdl07, Sa12Ben18 and athena1979 like this.
  7. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MARSEA12, Thank you for your response :) Hi, please trust me, your posts have never annoyed me ;) Forgive me, too because I often repeat my statements again and again. Ursuline's POV sounds great :sneaky:

Aa, I only remember she intended to continue UTOT universe. If I'm not mistaken, last time she wrote that her next novel would be UTOT prequel which was called, "Forgotten Field". I have forgotten that she is also writing another novel. Thank you for informing me @MARSEA12 :) Let's wait for UTOT side stories, patiently and happily :sneaky: As long as all of you and the forum are still active, I'm going to be joyful, too.

8. hanwausus

hanwausus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It also would be great if she suprised us with Kuahel POV alongside side stories :coffee:

9. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg yes, I would be THRILLED!! Y’all know my biggest wish is a side story of the christening of their child in which both Kuahel and Sejour would be present. Hilarity would ensue!! :ROFLMAO: In my head, that’s canon lol!

emdl07, Sa12Ben18, FionaBlack and 3 others like this.
  10. FionaBlack

FionaBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would LOVE a Kuahel POV side story!:X3:

emdl07, sendyv, hanwausus and 3 others like this.
  11. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Christening of a child? Does it mean that the baby is getting baptized?

12. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, that’s just me and my wishful thinking. I think Rosetta’s child was christened or something like that. Idk, it was customary back then.

emdl07, athena1979, MARSEA12 and 2 others like this.
  13. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Rosetta child was christened by the pope. After I wrote this and decided to research christening and it said it’s the same thing as being baptized. It was customary back and still is of baptizing babies in some Christian denominations.

14. oaktreeloverdance sd

oaktreeloverdance sd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What many FLs in manhwas are whit?and those with silver pink blonde or red hairs consider the most beautiful and jealous women who try to seduce male leads and are evil usually have darker features like black hair or datker skin reniea also had dark brown hairs.I don't know they may be dark skinned female leads.is it korean beauty standard right?its not important just think about it

MARSEA12 and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  15. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what are you talking about that most dark skinned female tend villains in Korean Webtoons/Webnovel and that the light skinned are always the FL and you want to know are there any FL in Webtoons/Webnovel that are dark skinned. I know that Korea has high beauty standards.

16. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so late. I just read the special chapter nightmare at Ethlene Castle. The translation is so bad that I can’t understand some parts haha.

What is this new book? I’ve read the sample and it looks like the same.

zel__, athena1979 and MARSEA12 like this.
  17. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    She's going to write a book during the Roem Empire before the events of UTOT and the FL name is going to Talia, I believe it might be Maxi ancestor.

And another book that is going to be a modern fantasy.

Both books will come out the upcoming years the one that takes the events before UTOT is going to come next year and her new novel with a new setting might come in 2 years.

Sorry but I can't see Riftan with a son. I know mostly want Maxi and Riftan have more sons and just 1 daughter because of Riftan tough exterior and because their nobility and it was the norm to have more boys if you were nobility or came from a noble class. Is why I can't read fanfic with children because most tend to be more sons and with 1 daughter, I can't find one with more daughters or the the daughters is the firstborn. I can tell why most people predict 2 boys and 1 girl because many believe the 3 cats foreshadow the children but I disagree the cats will foreshadow the 3 children after reading the Q&A. I only can see Riftan with mostly daughters and just 1 son and i feel like I'm the only person who thinks this way.

emdl07 and athena1979 like this.
  18. oaktreeloverdance sd

oaktreeloverdance sd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know wich chapter of book 2 dice game was?

19. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I can't see Riftan with a son. I know mostly want Maxi and Riftan have more sons and just 1 daughter because of Riftan tough exterior and because their nobility and it was the norm to have more boys if you were nobility or came from a noble class. Is why I can't read fanfic with children because most tend to be more sons and with 1 daughter, I can't find one with more daughters or the the daughters is the firstborn. I can tell why most people predict 2 boys and 1 girl because many believe the 3 cats foreshadow the children but I disagree the cats will foreshadow the 3 children after reading the Q&A. I only can see Riftan with mostly daughters and just 1 son and i feel like I'm the only person who thinks this way.

I also want to add is not just fanfic I can't read with children, I also can't read fanfic that comes from the overall of the story, I prefer reading the official canon book.

athena1979 likes this.
  20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys can you let me know how many chapters does the side stories have reached. Also what is the speculation date for it's completion.