Spoiler When the Count’s Illegitimate Daughter gets Married/백작가의 사생아가 결혼하면

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember that this is a spoiler thread not for discussion

2. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh you don’t necessarily have to like a character because they’re good. I like certain characters because they’re intriguing. Be it because they are complete assholes or not. It all depends on how you view the story and the characters.

if you don’t give a damn with who the MC ends up with then the story would be less frustrating to read. Unless the MC is completely useless. I hate passive MC so I’m not even going to bother reading this. As for who you can or cannot forgive it also depends on the situation. I do agree that guys get a faster pass due to them looking hot, which I find ridiculous.

Most guys are technically not even that immersed in their kids upbringing so why should the guy who didn’t event carry their child for 9 months get the pass but the woman who literally shat the kid out of their body and tried to get her back not?

Honestly Caitel is a boring character to me, I tried to read the webtoon, but gosh that story is taking too long and most of the time nothing happens and the MC who is supposed to be a grown up is too childish.

Don’t care for the blue haired dude from abandoned empress at all, stopped reading since it got too confusing. As for Claude I find him the more okayish one despite his idiocy. He is not a great dad since he is practically emotionally unavailable and the fact that he blames his kid for his lover’s ded is so stupid and childish, but hey what can u expect from a mentally damaged man, who’s upbringing wasn’t healthy either? Whatever he did in the supposed to be other perceived timeline has nothing to do with the story’s timeline so I will judge him for the stupid things he did in the webtoon. Which are a lot, but he also tried to take care of Athy as clumsily as he could and whether we approve of it or not, Athy acknowledges him as her dad and she cares for him. Children/ parent relationships are just complicated.
    My own mother has also a lot of faults which she refuses to admit, our relationship isn’t that healthy either, but she is my mother and the one who raised me, so cutting her off completely is something I can’t bring myself to do easily.

As for the fans, well welcome to fandom. The loudest fans are the most toxic ones. It happens in every fandom, we just got to accept it and try not to mingle with it. Hater gotta hate. Since they have their pwn frustration in their own lives which they can’t let out, they end up directing those to characters or people in fandoms.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    Ariary, Tarniaesquetta, Neyva and 5 others like this.
  3. akiraa

akiraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    came here for the spoiler but ended up witnessing a philosophical discussion about how mentally ill claude is instead. oh well!

any more spoilers please?

4. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im absolutely disappointed I was expecting a lovely romance bcz they are toooo cute and beautiful on the novel cover

5. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know those hot but psycho anime girls that have hundred of confirmed kills but everyone simps for them because they’re hot anime girls? This is the male equivalent.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  6. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML one of those characters that’s dog-loyal to the royal family? Because I find that type to be the most insufferable in mangas. Could you elaborate a bit on why he is considered so loyal please? I really need to know if I should get invested in this series or drop it.

7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its honestly been a while since I read this, while I mentioned Ian was a loyal to the royal family man, its more on his friendship with the CP (heck, the CP warns him of a potential hit on him by the empress and secretly gives him the needed royal item to prove his innocence, a magical potion type item that's practically a truth serum. So long as Ian ingests it, he can't tell a lie). As I've said on my comment before, he's well-known trait in public and based on his POV centric chapters are the fact he's a serious/hardworking/genius swordsman that cares for his servants (since the person he most cared about prior to MC is his late mother), so in the sense he's indifferent to most of the kingdom so long as his people are living well (while he was staying with Laritte on the villa, his POV literally has him wonder what happened to his servants). What Ian DIDN'T expect though that part of said assassination attempt of him would include a former subordinate that wanted his title as a swordsman (that's why he got injured in the first place)
    Back to the og topic, sadly Ian leaves the Empress's punishment to her son since he's more pressing matter was to look for his wife (and last I checked finally resolved the name misunderstanding)

hongmeowpanda, Am_elf, Neyva and 15 others like this.
  8. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel other cover

[​IMG]

Gothita, syane, djan29 and 25 others like this.
  9. kumiko

kumiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any MTL of this?

mariaraara likes this.
  10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s sad how good novels like these doesn’t get manhwas

DOHere likes this.
  11. th2c4nh

th2c4nh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh guys this is an upcoming manhwa and it will release on Feb 25th

12. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol did god hear my prayers :blobjoy:

13. th2c4nh

th2c4nh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping her for more spoilers
    Anyway can anyone summarize/ spoiler about the characters appear in the novel please?

14. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story looks so melancholic.
    It seems like the typical Cinderella story but in reverse. The sister is a white lotus and it is annoying to see her. Will she get what she deserves?

the husband seems a bit absent-minded. Is ML a trustworthy husband?

I am afraid that the ML does not support mc and she suffers with her mental health

17. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to FLs shitty family. Especially the father and the step-sis? I hope their family burned down

18. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

19. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the webtoon depicts the FL not boring like the spoiler stated, kind of subtle, plus the first chapter had her biting her dad in the ankle (fiesty)

spoiler from the webtoon
    - the sister tries to get her kidnapped and removed from the ball

20. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Ian is one of the sweetest Knovel ML’s , and FL sis and her family gets karma pretty quickly.

idk I feel like “happy ending after divorce” and this novel FL’s have similar vibes