Spoiler Wish Upon a Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Andy.Quiti

Andy.Quiti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I am interested in reading the novel please could you please send me a copy.

2. Lena36

Lena36 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in chapter 23 the ML becomes a statue again, can anyone tell me how he returned?
    can someone spoil what happened after chapter 23?

cometothedarkside97 and Tt123 like this.
  3. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he even ended up as a statue.

4. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He committed a taboo that defies against life and death. In other words, he tried resurrecting a boy from the grave which is forbidden. God gets mad at his selfish actions and punished him.

I assume once he fulfilled FL's wish, he turns back. She gets someone else to make a wish, to speed up the wish list I guess?

5. ClassyDahl

ClassyDahl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was the father arrested?

Blushy_Froggie_UwU likes this.
  6. TheJudgeJudgingAway

TheJudgeJudgingAway New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he returns because someone else makes a wish. It’s difficult to understand the situation with MTL but Renier asks Shapiro wouldn’t Beldemer just come back if another wish is made, and he tells her it doesn’t just work like that or something. Also that he’s worried if word gets out that Beldemer grants wishes, chaos could be caused by people who want their wishes granted and this could hurt Beldemer in the process. Renier gives the bloody sapphire to Chase and tells him to make a wish (I honestly don’t know where he came from). His wish is to turn stones into gold. The statue breaks and Beldemer is released which means it worked. Shapiro asks if he’s okay and hurt anywhere I think. For some reason Renier and Shapiro were both concerned for his well-being after he turned into a statue again but I’m not sure why. It says something along the lines of “The fact that he came out of the statue means her wish, which can only be granted if he is out of the statue has not yet come true”. Beldemer checks his arm and the number has risen to 51 which means someone’s wish has come true. They tell Chase to check if he has acquired his ability. Renier rolls him a stone and he turns it to gold which means Renier’s wish still hasn’t come true. Beldemer says that it means she’s still not divorced and she averts her gaze in embarrassment. The next day Beldemer is lost in thought, I think it’s about the fact that the number being 51 from Chase’s wish is proof that he can grant wishes still but it’s not working for Renier. He wonders if Renier has some sort of power or if her wish itself is the cause. He thinks about her wish again and that perhaps he has to look at it from a different perspective. At the end of the chapter he says
    ‘And if only I could go inside the statue again, then.
    “I might be able to break able to break the seal sooner than expected”’
    But I’m not exactly sure what that’s supposed to mean

Mi shiru, Lena36 and Tt123 like this.
  7. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers? :blobpopcorn_cool: