LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. blaze98

blaze98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Previously when Gu Qing Shan was still being chased by Soul shrieker, he enters a place called calming soul country where he encounters god of life. In the battle at that time, deity corpses come from coffins summoned by someone and almost kill both soul shrieker and God of life. Who exactly used that technique?

Asking because the technique used by samsara to retaliate against the sequence that attacked Gu Qing Shan seemed similar.

The_Loner likes this.
  2. sonicslow4595

sonicslow4595 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, dead forum. This used to be my favorite one, but oh well :blobconfounded:

3. theweebbecomesme

theweebbecomesme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarise whats been going on after Book 1 ended and they entered the battle for samsara (or whatever it is)

4. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which battle for the samsara? theres many battles

5. blaze98

blaze98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think s/he's asking about the post after volume 1 ended. They leave the reality gate and enter samsara for samsara clash for supremacy.

P.S. I won't even try to summarise the story. Why? Because it's Worlds' Apocalypse Online.

sonicslow4595 likes this.
  6. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Attempting to summarize the entire novel after vol 1 of WAO is like trying to summarize the unknown chaos into one word not even a sentence

sonicslow4595 and blaze98 like this.
  7. Battle_Ashura

Battle_Ashura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on the novel's final harem? Who are the harem members I mean.

8. Manga LOVER

Manga LOVER Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me in which Chapter will Little Dusk wake up again? I'm at when he gpt her again after the Demon Dragon

9. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember her waking up ever again so far in the current translation

10. Manga LOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    Fudge...

11. Manga LOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, I just remembered something, when Gu Qing Shan met the Earth Creator(EC), EC told GQS that he held a type of power that is a replica of another power, and allowed him to use War God Skills, right? Did EC mean that the War God UI in it's entirety is the replica, or did EC think the WG Skills function that was left by the WG UI, was a replica of WG UI???

Also, when will Human Regiment [Order] be awakened? In which Chapter exactly if possible.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
  12. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean when GQS made everyone be in a coma before going to the samsara or?

13. Manga LOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure what you're exactly talking about, if it's about EC then I mean when GQS was still in the Phantom Images(or Temporal Oasis) and he advanced to Three Thousand World stage and went through his Earth Tribulation.

If you're asking about Lady Darksea, then I'm asking about which Chapter was she awakened as an [Order] to fight against [Chaos].

P.S:- I am reading the Novel once again, but I read it a long time ago at the start, and I remember GQS getting the 7-Colored Spear 2nd form and him also going to Huang Quan of the Parallel World, but I have no recollection of him activating the Water God [Order], I don't remember more than that

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  14. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly WAO is so convulated with so much plot points that fight either happened before GQS went into the hidden world that the samsara entered or this is during his fight against that [Chaos] boss fight

Manga LOVER likes this.
  15. Manga LOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I just read the Chapter when she was reawakened, it was in 1174 and 1175, but now I'm more and more curious about other things, and I really hope to see that b!tch Reneedol die quickly... Right, do you remember the [Angel of Chant, Frost]? The one that GQS saved from the curse when he met the [Giant of the Beginning]? Does she become a trusty ally or not? Because from the looks of it, she's going after GQS's power only

16. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I recall she seemed yandere then was promptly forgotten once GQS was out of the temporal oasis

17. Manga LOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh... Is that in the translated Chapters only? Bcz iirc, there's still around 400 Chapters between the current translation and the end of the Novel.

Also, I just reached when he met Xiao Die again, and I love it, I thought the Author truly forgot about her, I think she's a really good Character.

18. The_Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up reading MTL for WAO, thats also my last impression of her, also the only flaw I have with this novel, is that its just to damn convoluted and the author forgets other characters for long periods of time until necessary.

19. Manga LOVER

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm, I understand, I also dislike how the Author keeps forgetting the Characters, but at least he brings them back, I once read a Novel a looooong time ago, it's MC found people he wanted to nurture at the very start of the Novel, after 200 Chapters they were out on a mission, didn't die, but never mentioned again except for a single one of them

20. Nightmare123

Nightmare123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw in the wiki that Xie Die Long, the MC's master is marked as his wife, is that true? Or does she have any feelings towards him at all?