LCD Wortenia Senki

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by runsing, May 20, 2017.

1. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found another one like me. :blobokhand:

Readingaddict36 and Paps like this.
  2. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    5 chapters to this new arc and only a few actual progress of the story

3. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly starting with the last volume, most of the progress in the story line this novel makes in the during the explanations for the time skips...

Readingaddict36 likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I guet why you feel that way. By the way isn't the author forcing the cloth and daggers game here? If this secret organization is so powerfull and some of it assets turn out to be summoned individuals exists, why haven't they contacted Ryoma so far??? Not even trying to know wich are his true objectives and if he can be used by them. They have had multiple ocassions to try and guet into contact with him, why leave him to his own device, where he can't be conrolled at all.

5. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say it's mostly his fault, though they might be able to reach him thrue the trading company... Also feel sudou wants a toy to play with. I mean sure he might be able to mess with him if he recruited him, but some games you can play with a subordinate.

Another consideration is that Ryoma has only been on the planet for a couple years, additionally the empire actively tried to supress Ryoma's actions and exploits. Granted we found out this chapter that their information network leaks like a sieve, but it might still account for something.

And lastly we have Ryoma and his ninja assassins. Most if not all unofficial contact is virtually nonexistent. Unless it's through the trading company, I'm guessing anyone found is either killed outright or tortured then killed.

Readingaddict36 and Paps like this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You brought out an interesting topic. Have the Iga clan been in contact with this organization? Do they might have some info on them? Have they been targeted by the organization?

7. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you found another plot hole.
    The Iga Clan supposedly has been searching for summoned japanese for generations yet it seems they never made contact with those in the organisation. If they had they would have investigated them/ told mc about them.

And I agree that it would have been more realistic if the organisation tried to get his cooperation or at least communication going. They have witnessed nearly his entire actions since being summoned. He showed so much skill, growth and hatred for the empire he'd be their perfect agent. And contacting him via official means would be incredibly easy. A messenger or an encoded letter via the christoph firm would be enough. Plus Sudou isn't even the sole head of the orga so his superiors usually would order him to open communication.
    Summarized: author is forcing it for no obvious reason. (Especially infuriating: a former MI6 gets told about mc and the first thing he proposes is offing him?! That's not how things work, seriously)

Paps likes this.
  8. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I've said this before but the author really seems like they want to write a story where they show how smart they are. Thinking up all of these cool situations without finding a way to link them in an organized manner. The civil war was where I started to feel like this but looking back at the start makes it even weirder.

His viewpoint on relationships is weird as well

Paps likes this.
  9. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually got the impression that the author has a fully planned story with nice twists on standard isekai but he can neither write good conversations nor has he logically explored the situation he's describing. Meaning author is strictly keeping to his plan which leads to plot holes/inconsistencies. If he was just trying to show off his “awesome isekai mc“ I would have dropped this novel long ago. Also, I think the chapters before the wortenia/mist kingdom arcs are actually quite decent.

FussyBadger and Paps like this.
  10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And not only that he was wandering all over the place as an adventure to find a way home, it would have been wisely to get in contact with him then, even so just for the sake of testing his capability.
    That's right it'S beginning to feel forced.

11. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're right in that its forced but also a little bit off. I think readingaddict said it well by saying he has a plan but not thought it through enough to make it work well. I thought the beginning was well done but looking back on it I have some issues with it. They aren't major issues but stem from issues that I found later on in this novel. A lot of the side characters are pretty intelligent except when it involves the MC and this is especially obvious in the Civil War arc with the bonehead decisions a lot of the royalty/close retainers make. Elena and the leader of Lupis' faction of nobels are smart enough to know our MC's political abilities but don't try and make a suggestion to Lupis to allow him to help her nation. There is plenty more to say about the ending of that arc but I won't say much more here about it. Back to Reading addict's post he said that the author has a plan which leads to plot holes/incosistencies. I can't agree more with this as I feel like the author has a big list of events he wants to happen but never connected the dots or placed them in order. You could most likely interchange this upcoming arc with the threeway war arc and there would be little difference.

Paps likes this.
  12. A Millennium of Darkness

A Millennium of Darkness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if Saitou was freed from mind control before or after that time he met Ryouma face to face in that forest. The moment the twins broke in and saved Ryouma, Saitou could have allowed the magic attacks to hit Sardina and let Ryouma escape while placing the blame on Ryouma or using that chance to betray Sardina right then and there and attempted to strike a deal with Ryouma to tag team Sardina. And right after the civil war ended, Sudou could have had a chat with Ryouma while he was inside the castle and attempted to strike a deal with him. It's rather strange that Ryouma had never once investigated Sudou who is clearly a japanese person.

13. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still confused as to how a retainer of a prisoner can freely enter the princess's room and have a conversation with her about domestic affairs.

Paps likes this.
  14. A Millennium of Darkness

A Millennium of Darkness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I suppose SOMEONE was needed to get the plot moving (though the author could have used one of the nobles that hates Ryouma to have done that). Sudou should have been locked up somewhere, considering that he outright admitted to Lupis when they met that he’s not actually working with Gerhardt. On that topic, since Sudou enters Lupis' tent and even had a nice chat with her before Ryouma came in to save her, Sudou could have killed her there and left.

But I suppose that Sudou would still have to deal with Ryouma even if he could kill Lupis. Would have liked to see their fight last longer.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    FussyBadger likes this.
  15. ahoppy

ahoppy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To do those things would be risking his long term plans for short term gains.

Paps likes this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Satou has been free from the slave magic since before Ryouma made it to that world, maybe he neede to maintain his cover by helping Sardina survive, at this moment I think that he only presents valeu to her from the perspective of people in power on the Empire.

17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished the latest bash. So are those two nobles the ones that Ryoma had to force out of the neutral camp to Lupis camp. So where was the oh great loyalty for the crown there? ?? The author seems to forget certain info tips.

18. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't exactly force them out, but had them realize that they were duped by the Noble Faction. They got along with Ryuoma fairly well and had some expectations for Lupis, but her trading Mikhail for the Duke was pure stupidity as a ruler. Then Lupis constantly ignoring their advice and protecting Mikhail too much... hence as a ruler she lost all credibility over time (1 year). Lupis is surrounded by loyal, but incompetent people and refuses to admit her mistakes due to her pride as a ruler.

Sudou and his organization's people are probably all free from that slave curse and their objective is the destroy this world by creating as much death, destruction, and tragedy possible by prolonging conflicts and profiting from them as merchants of war in the background. The organization probably approaches the summoned people once they reach a certain threshold of hatred for this world and offer them salvation (freedoom and revenge).

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  19. Vykos

Vykos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ever loyalty has limits. no point to sacrifice oneself for stupid incompetent girl whom they served for just 1-2 years when they have families and own subordinates to protect. and they not switch sides from easy push but only when situation turn really serious and without possibility to resolve it.

20. ZeroR18

ZeroR18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she rules for just one year and shit get real!? damn, i want to say i feel sorry for her but i was bet on she going to die in 2 or 3 years not one year man she sucks as queen XD
    and the 2 Knight (Mikhail and the other girl forget her name) doesn't help at all :/